quotes

Re: quotes

Oh, You Know
"I'm sorry."

"It's my job to know everything."

"I never claimed to be nice."

Re: quotes

SoloPath

Re: quotes

SoloPath

Re: quotes

Oh, You Know
"It's not you, it's me" is among my annoyances when I hear it.

It really is disappointing that, even when breaking up with someone, people lack the nerve to tell them "IT'S ENTIRELY YOU!"

A former prize I have much respect and admiration for once said "It's not you, it's" and started cracking up, then followed up with "I couldn't say that with a straight face. It's entirely you."

I enjoyed the mock of the cliche. Also, wasn't you the one that listed cliches as a peeve? Amusing.

Re: quotes

SoloPath

Re: quotes

SoloPath

Re: quotes

"You are the product of the choices you make and the choices that are made for you."

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions."

"Some times in life you are the windshield, other times you are the fly."

"I'm tired of being the villain in your soap opera."

"Ask not what your country can do for you, ask why they aren't doing it."

Re: quotes

JRochette
"Call of the carrion crow, civilized man had no friend
 Whale of the silent sea, the ocean is yours, they've left it empty
 Hawk and the emerald dove, soar and sail on wings above
 Across halcyon streams, to a place where madmen once would dream" - Misery Index "Carrion Call"

One of my favourite lyrics. All I can think up at the moment.