oh i wish

eat crap
I was actually singing the oscar meyer wiener song in my head, so there is the title for you. Ok everyone...seeing as no one wants to tell their spouses or significant others how many people they have slept with, killed, tortured, and emotionally retarded, care to share?

Re: oh i wish

Oh, You Know
I don't know and no comment answers all of those.

Re: oh i wish

Norm chickie
Lmao

Ok I'll say mine but it is pretty mild since I actually have a conscience...

When I was 4 I squished a frog until I killed it and felt no remorse because I was to young to understand that I had committed murder...but today I feel guilty for that now.

While I'm clearing my conscience, the only thing I ever stole was my second grade teachers yellow abacus bead because I was mad at her and wanted to get revenge...lol...