help me!!!

232778
where to start,i just really need some advise.uhmmm dont know if im a sociopath or not.uhmm start of by saying i have a multi personality.and i dont trust people.and im a loner.uhmmm i do care about people tho,more then myself,not all people,just good people who deserve to be cared about,i actully love to see good people happy even tho im never happy,i kinda fell cold on the inside but i know that im a good man and my intentions are good.but i have a darker side to me i suppose.uhmm i cant stand evil people with evil ways,its actully gotton to the point where ive planned ways to kill them. precise ways,uhmm and evedn getting to the point where you are making silencers,and getting knifes,and latex gloves,injectors,and vials and ext.im wanting to become a self employed hitman.........and its gotton to the point where its no longer a fantasy but i fell as if soon it will become a reality..someone please tell me what is rong with me or if theres anything wrong with me at all...what can i do to contain these felling? please help........

Re: help me!!!

232778
sorry about the spelling,im in a hurry.....

Re: help me!!!

You are mentally retarded, aren't you?

Re: help me!!!

ALICE B
OYK,
I agree, but didn't have the cajones to post it . Leave it to a socio to say what everyone else is thinking.

Re: help me!!!

232778
thanks for fueling me.........

Re: help me!!!

232778
i needed helpful thoughts on how to control this fantasy,not to be judged,but thanks, the seed inside me grows.....

Re: help me!!!

232778
i want this life!!!!!!!! http://youtu.be/8A2qzx64nm0