Your hair needs to be clean

ash

Your hair needs to be clean

ash
My best beach waves came courtesy of Hawaii's North Shore. Though I'm "waaaaay up I feel blessed" to live near some world class beaches in Los Angeles, beach hair via an actual beach is still hard to come by. Luckily, proximity to bodies of salt water is not necessary for achieving waves on swim.

Your hair needs to be clean, but not stripped. The minerals in salt spray (the holy grail product for beach waves) can be really drying. Your hair needs to be light enough so that the products can build. The happy medium for curly hair is beginning with a co-wash that moisturizes while it gently cleanses and then layering with a heavier conditioner.tyme hair iron promo code for you.

DevaCurl's No Poo Wash. The peppermint oil feels like Listerine for your scalp.tyme curling iron promotions select our site and enjoy big discount.

Ouidad's Kinky Curl. I'm not crazy about the name but this product is the iron fist in a velvet glove of hair products: light yet impactful.