Useless shits and tits.

Parasympathetic Function
Why do these forums always devolve into self involved empaths and narcissists commenting on either how they were manipulated or how mad their manipulations skills are? Its so boring.

Typical forum empath:
"Is my boyfriend a sociopath? I let him pee in my mouth and call me a cunt. What did I do wrong when he realized what a useless cum depository I am and left me? I loved him!"

Typical forum sociopath/psychopath wannabe:
"I'm so damaged that as a coping mechanism I manipulate this fat bitch and that whore with low self esteem into sucking my jhonson and move on. Hooo Ahhh!!! Bow to my mad skills bitches!"

Seriously people, no better than the love fraud forum.

Re: Useless shits and tits.

Norm chickie
Good for you for pointing out the obvious. you don't have to read them if they bore you to death go watch the movie saw or something.

Re: Useless shits and tits.

You people who post blind trolling only entertain us, you do realize that, don't you?  I personally enjoy the few minutes it takes to respond to these posts because it cures the boredom (and that is why I get online anyway).

So thank you for continuing to give entertainment to us bored fucks who are "so beneath you."  Because, while we have so little to do in the real world that we can spend an hour or so a day sharing our thoughts and experiences with others in a forum, you have so much free time that you can read through things not even relevant to you just for the sake of trolling.  Bravo.  We are all belittled and I believe I am going to go cut my wrists and jump in a warm bath now because "I'm so damaged."

Re: Useless shits and tits.

Parasympathetic Function
Your defensiveness just affirms my observations. You jelly?

Re: Useless shits and tits.

Oh, You Know
Defensiveness? Nah, I just has jokes. (This was more defensive than the first post you incorrectly diagnosed as defensive.)

Re: Useless shits and tits.

Parasympathetic Function
We all has jokes, do you want to know how I got these scars?