To Medusa

12

To Medusa

Erin

Re: To Medusa

Erin

Re: To Medusa

Erin

Re: To Medusa

Erin

Re: To Medusa

Erin

Re: To Medusa

Erin

Re: To Medusa

Sam Vaknin
What the fuck is "woman logic"?

Seriously? Good god. You are a misogynist. This is misogynist thinking, same as everything you are talking about today regarding gender.

I am not saying this to insult you at all, but your views are very much misogynistic. I don't blame you for it, but it is your responsibility to see beyond this weird shit that you were taught.

You cannot love yourself if you cannot love the female gender. As you are a female, after all.

Re: To Medusa

Erin

Re: To Medusa

Sam Vaknin
Well Erin, I came to a point not that long ago where I realized I was a misogynist as well. I had no idea that I was.

Realizing this has made a huge difference for me.

Re: To Medusa

Erin

Re: To Medusa

Sam Vaknin
You consist of much more than your body, Erin.

Someone loving your body is not enough justification to deserve your love.

Who even knows why he loved your body anyway? Maybe he got off on the fact that you are so frail and easy to break.

I'm sorry, I'm not trying to make you feel bad by saying that, but I think that facing truths (and I don't mean the 'truth' that he loved your body for it's frailness, because I do not know if that is true or not, all I know is that it's true that he didn't value you) is a lot more valuable than finding something redeemable about someone who treated you like shit. The former involves growth and is perhaps more painful, the latter involves trying as hard as you can to stay where you are.

Re: To Medusa

Sam Vaknin
I had an ex that loved my body as well. (Well, they all do, but that's not the point.)

You know why he did? Because it was easy to 'throw around'. Because I'm thin. Those were his own words.

Re: To Medusa

Erin

Re: To Medusa

Erin

Re: To Medusa

Erin

Re: To Medusa

Tooky
I think it's ashame and disgusting that after Medusa attempted to help you deal with your issues that you're now turning against her and saying she's like your mother and that she's a 'Mal N'

I'm a woman too. Do you hate me also over something which I have no control over? Being born female or male doesn't automatically make you a victim or target. It's the people with those attitudes that have the problems. Not the person themselves.

Re: To Medusa

Tooky
Besides, there's too many misogynists out there (male and female). It gets kind of boring after a while.

Re: To Medusa

Erin

Re: To Medusa

Sam Vaknin
"WHAT are you doing to Luke? Why do you feel the need to CORNER people with stupid twistings and Gottcha's."

Erin, you said yourself that "If you stay at SW, you will face yourself" not a few minutes ago. This is exactly what's happening to Luke. He can't see it yet, though. Or if he does, he is resisting.

I don't have a problem with Luke as a whole person (this is where you are confused, as I still do stand by the fact that in certain contexts he is insightful, just not to himself with regards to what he's being attacked for right now), I have a problem with him denying that he has his own set of blinders, like the rest of us.

Re: To Medusa

Sam Vaknin
"You are so crazy making and you do not realize it. "

I do actually realize where you are coming from, and I do see how you can see me as being crazy-making. I really do.

But I think it's a matter of perspective. Many things that go on here can double as both "truth" and "crazy-making". It all depends on how you choose and/or are able to digest it.
12