To David

123

To David

Erin

Re: To David

DavidSocio01

Re: To David

Erin

Re: To David

DavidSocio01

Re: To David

Erin

Re: To David

Erin

Re: To David

DavidSocio01

Re: To David

Erin

Re: To David

coolhandluke
I guarantee this ends poorly for Erin.  Guarantee.

Re: To David

Erin

Re: To David

DavidSocio01

Re: To David

coolhandluke
I guarantee it.  Now David can make me look good, or act like a decent human being (something he regularly swears up and down that he isn't) and not fuck with you.  Either way I'm happy to be right or wrong.  But again Erin, I guarantee it.  Watch yourself and your desire to be accepted, it'll be your worst enemy if you let it.

Re: To David

coolhandluke
it will, you and I both know it.  I hope you disappoint me and make me look bad however.  By the way, good movie, Damon is my favorite actor by far.

Re: To David

DavidSocio01

Re: To David

Erin

Re: To David

coolhandluke
we'll see.  According to you, feeling bad about something should not be possible by you.  I bet you're on the comments yesterday and today trying to act like you fit in.  I bet they've made it clear you don't, and you're back here to try to take another run at Erin because she's an easy target trusting-wise and you think it'll impress.  That's just my bet.  Maybe not.  Prove me wrong, everyone here seems so determined to do that, why don't you be the first one to successfully do it?

Re: To David

Erin

Re: To David

DavidSocio01

Re: To David

coolhandluke
again, time will tell.  I do hope you have the strength of character to hold to what you say.  I wonder about someone who takes pride (you told me this) in being referred to as a coward, but again while I doubt your intentions are anything but negative that doesn't mean I don't hope they are.

Re: To David

DavidSocio01
123