The wallet is different from its images

ash

The wallet is different from its images

ash
Thin and fits in front pocket of jeans. Quality is excellent. Holds a.min of 12 cards. Con: Would be a pain trying to remove cards if you managed to put 24 cards in sleeves. Instead of trying to force 24 cards in and out I inserted business cards behind my credit/bank cards and it works for me. Overall happy with purchase. I always read reviews before buying from Amazon so I knew what to expect.

Great for holding rewards cards; you can see them at a glance and they are protected; like the extra separate holder for when you just want your debit/credit card handy.

It holds all of my plastic and still stays thin. Is quite large but still easily fits in my pocket. This wallet is perfect for me.Wonder Wallet Ultra Light  and wonder wallet sale on our shop.

The wallet is different from its images. Though it fits all the cards well and yes, it's slim. But it is way too big to fit the whole thing into the back pocket.