The parents of toys. Ultimate frustration.

The parents of toys. Ultimate frustration.

JRochette
If you read my posts you know I found a great new toy. If not then I just told you and I'm not going to elaborate here on why she is a great toy, you need to search my older posts.

Anyways, I found this toy that I enjoy. The only problem is her mother. The toy is 20 years of age and is recovering from depression. Her mom wants her to stay at home and allocate time to thinking about her future, her goals, and her decisions (which is quite anti-therapeutic in my opinion as she doesn't want my toy being around me very much even though I make her happy). When I am around I'm not even allowed to hold my toys hand. This makes me absolutely frustrated! Her mom won't say 2 words to me so I can't even charm her into liking me.

My toy believes me to be good for her, I believe I am good for her, that's all that should matter. However, her mother is an empath and therefore illogical and thinks that 2 possitives equal a negative (come on I'm bad at math but that is just pathetic). Normally I would ditch the toy and get a new one, but this one is different and that is not an option as she appeals to almost all of my wants and needs which I have found very difficult to find. I need a way around her mother. "Taking care" of the mother also isn't an option as the toy loves her mother a great deal and that would ruin things.

Re: The parents of toys. Ultimate frustration.

Re: The parents of toys. Ultimate frustration.

JRochette
Your vagueness is fine, I already started the second part (isolation of parent, showing im pat and mat) without thinking earlier today. It is very delicate though as she is extremely close to her mom. Therefore I am disgusing put downs of the mother with extreme care for my toys well being.

Yes her parents are divorced. However her mom won't talk or stay in the same room as me so plan 1 won't work although I will gain insight into the mother through my toy, could be useful later.

Funny you mention the big brother thing. Her brother is actually a low functioning socio. While it may be irrelevant I found that irony amusing.

Updates will be posted as I progress. I will probably need more advice as it goes and I provide more details as I have no prior experience in this type of situation...Normally parents LOVE me. My first girlfriends parents went so far as to call me "a blessing to their house" and "their daughters guardian angel". So this situation is odd to me, they have always fallen to my charm, even as a child the parents of my friends thought their kids could always benefit from having me around. If anything this experience has shown me I still have things to perfect when it comes to charming parents, therefore I accept it as a challenge and an experiment.

Re: The parents of toys. Ultimate frustration.

@Kao  Yes, I agree with you about isolating her from her mother.  I quite often turn pets against their family and friends, ensuring that I am the only one whose opinion matters to the pet.  It also keeps them from "getting help" from loved ones against the pet's will.  This can be done with the general hate principle Kao indirectly explained (using "___ is bad, follow me instead" to make their friends their enemies).  This is even more critical the closer the victim is to their friends/family.

I absolutely detest when a loved one tries fucking up or straining my relationship with a victim.  It is possibly one of the very few things that push me from "idle resentment" to "full-blown retaliation."  I am exponentially more "protective" of pets as they meet more of my needs and desires, so if the girl is as you claimed her (in this and the previous post), I say singling her out and spending as much time with her (away from her loved ones whenever possible) is the best course of action.

@JR  I was in a similar situation with a pet's mother, and also with an asset's mother.  With the asset's mother, who overheard a rather impolite voice mail (the only one I have ever left..), I have been in a constant uphill battle to get her affection.  She wasn't very fond of me to begin with, having the "you're alright, but not perfect" attitude your toy's mother appears to be taking with you.  The voice mail made it worse.  I have made little progress with her, but she has acknowledged I am doing better now.  She says "too little, too late" regarding my many, many efforts to restore the relationship with her and her daughter, but the mother still hates me and continues to hate me.  However, the asset is still very much fond of me due, in part, to how I am treating her mother.  Despite her mother being a cold unmoving bitch toward me, I am always very respectful to her and extend a willingness to help her if she should ever need it.  This could work with your toy even if it fails with her mother; just do all you can to earn her admiration.  If you get it, you are in.  If you don't, you still tried and she will still be happy.

In the situation with my pet's mother, who was originally against my pet and I being together, I handled it much better; the asset's mother playing a large role in my skill development.  Instead of trying to get her mother's approval, I tried to aim for her tolerance.  I more or less conveyed "I will be respectful, but your mother is evil" in wording that went more like "I really wish your mother wasn't so mean toward you, she really makes it hard for me to hold my tongue around her."  Any time her mother did something I could twist, I would make her the bad guy.  I frequently cited her "wanting to control (my pet's) life" and "trying to drive us apart."  This is a classic move that is normally very effective.  I gained a considerable amount of respect from the pet's mother because I clearly had a spine when addressing her, but also was respectful of her authority (in her presence).

Which of these tactics to use is a matter of identifying the mother.  Depending on the type of person she is, and why she doesn't want you two together, either could be a really good or a not-so-good strategy.

If you haven't already done it here are some pointers for the mother.  If the mother is a control freak, try doing both at once to (as Kao said) avoid backlash.  If the mother is a typical empaths ("good" person), try gaining rapport with her and avoid trying to make the toy pick between her and you (ultimately you would come up short-changed in that split).  If the mother is a bitch in general, and not just to you, don't mirror her at all but go on the offensive; make sure your toy views you as better than her and hide any similarities.  These are 3 fairly contradicting personality spectrum, so ballpark the mother or just use your gut if none of the groups best fits her.

I would like to hear the updates as you get them, and let us know what you did and how it panned out for mutual analysis.

P.S. I am generally well loved by my "girlfriend's" friends, but parents are 50-50.  It usually just depends whether they hear about the bad shit I do to their daughters before I meet them (causing them to dislike me), or they meet me before the "down hill" part of the relationship.  Friends are pretty consistently on my side through the worst of it; because I handle female peers better than any other age/sex range.

Re: The parents of toys. Ultimate frustration.

JRochette
I for one have been in a mouse chase for the past few days. My toy thought that they could have control and make me do what they wanted, however a few well executed remarks made it quite clear that I am in control. Now my toy is atleast (partially) listening to me.

I have now met the mother and I won that battle. Not only does her mother now like me but she wants my toy spending more time with me. The mother still annoys me as she takes up most of my toy's time. I would still like to create a further division in their relationship but that could take some time.

As far as my toy goes she is being partially obediant. This is the first toy that you could say I have turned into what Kao and OYK call full-out pets so advice on reward systems and punishment would be great, I'm not used to this much time with a toy and I have noticed my actions being to soft or harsh depending on context (I'm getting lazy/bored with it because I'm around her so much). She pretty much does whatever I want so I am happy about this, especially in the bedroom. On a side note have any of your mirrors totally dropped while having sex? Mine did with her when I started to really enjoy it and I saw the fear in her eyes. After that my mirror dropped and I was starring into her eyes absorbing her fear with an emotionless look. That look kind of freaked her out but I told her not to worry, it just meant that she really pleased me with sex (which was actually true in that context). I went on to warn her about if she sees that look in others etc, quite a fun talk in terms of seeing her reactions.

Right now everythig is going decently well on that front. I would like more ways to punish/ distract a pet when they start getting the balls to attack your authority. Normally if this were to happen I would ruin them, but I'm trying to make this long term as an experiment so I can't just ruin it like I would a normal toy.

Re: The parents of toys. Ultimate frustration.

Re: The parents of toys. Ultimate frustration.

Oh, You Know
Using brainwashing as Kao calls it is a good idea.  I frequently punish/reward my pets based on behavior.  You know how females play the "silent treatment" card?  Do you want to know why this most meaningless punishment ever is so common it has become cliche?  It works, just not on men.  Females hate it when you go silent on them, especially when they know something is wrong.  Females use the creative side of their brain while processing information, not just their mathematical side like males.  This leads them to over analyze every action they have made recently and "straighten up" not just in the area that you are punishing them for, but in every other area they conclude their need work in to fix the problem.

You know who else the silent treatment works fairly well on, for exactly the same reasons?  Sociopaths.  The only problem is that we tend to go in "kill mode" when we are faced with absolute insubordination (such as refusing to even speak).  Same thought processes are produced, but normally the end result is far less favorable.  Still, an effective tactic if you aren't thinking beyond the "it will piss them off" phase.

Re: The parents of toys. Ultimate frustration.

Re: The parents of toys. Ultimate frustration.

Fed Up
Hey Kao, Given your last post, I'd like to reinforce that you act like a bored teenager.

Re: The parents of toys. Ultimate frustration.

Re: The parents of toys. Ultimate frustration.

Fed Up
My assumption was not about your age (that was metaphorical).  It was about your mentality Kao.  Since my first interaction with you on this message board, you have done nothing but belabor the obvious or try to elevate yourself to grandiose proportions in comparison to a "new be" on your freaking message board.

Well, if you are just one half as brilliant and logical as you self proclaim, you should be retired with several millions of dollars in the bank and a harem of "toys" to occupy your time.

Is this the case? NO,  You are typing on a message board stating how amusing it is to give some poor pathetic soul the "silent treatment"  .... The silent treatment???? Are you kidding me? Go back to sociopath school and learn how to get under someones skin.

Then you want to critique MY writing.  Well, maybe I AM a teenager.  I never professed to be brilliant. However, YOU DID.  So act like it.  You want to hold yourself to a better (more intelligent) standard? Then do it. Be accountable.

Save your half ass judgement of me. I never professed to be anything more than average.  So far, I am contributing way better advice to this board than you are...Oh brilliant and logical one.

Give me a break.  Wake up....