The Difference Between a Man and a Pussy

The Difference Between a Man and a Pussy

Erin

Re: The Difference Between a Man and a Pussy

Erin

Re: The Difference Between a Man and a Pussy

Re: The Difference Between a Man and a Pussy

Erin

Re: The Difference Between a Man and a Pussy

Erin

Re: The Difference Between a Man and a Pussy

Sam Vaknin
Erin, your use of 'pussy' is self-hate in and of itself.

"The difference between a man and a pussy"

Do you see how you framed that? Man = Good, but Pussy = Bad.

Pussy = female, you know.

It's okay, because most people don't realize this.

One time I went to a metal show. The star of the band was a girl who was doing all sortsa fancy shit on the guitar and through her vocals that are usually (culturally) relegated to a male. 'Cock rock' type stuff, some would say. I thought this was awesome, at first. Cock rock is not just for cocks. Yay for her.

The audience was lackadaisical while they watched her, though. That's just how audiences are around here. This frustrated her, so she grabbed the mic and said, "We didn't come all the way from L.A. for this pussy-ass shit!".

I immediately lost all respect for her, and also realized that she played like she did and sang like she did because she hates herself and her own gender, not because of any real 'empowerment'.

Re: The Difference Between a Man and a Pussy

Erin

Re: The Difference Between a Man and a Pussy

Erin

Re: The Difference Between a Man and a Pussy

Sam Vaknin
Well you should be proud of those breasts! Don't let your mother determine the value of your breasts. Which she has done by making you feel that having them causes bad things to happen.

I understand though, it's the same as me having been ashamed of my muscles.