Techniques

Oh, You Know
There is a similar thread about styles we use for manipulation, but this is a bit different.  I am talking about particular plans/plots/patterns that you use (with success) quite frequently.  To get it started, here are some ones I do, and discuss with a fellow socio.

Support and Collapse  =  You quickly gain rapport with them, make them entirely dependent on you, then do something to make them no longer have you.  You can, from there, bathe in the satisfaction of their complete dismay, or take their most vulnerable moment as a chance to "come back" and implement any desired brainwashing with relative ease.

Instant End Product  =  This can be done one of countless ways.  Essentially you are trying to establish a regular pet (an empath who is into you) for the first part.  Once they like you, whether immediately or after a while, you do 'unspeakable' things to them.  Give them every reason to feel threatened and need to leave, then let them.  Most wont come back, but the ones that do will put up with literally anything you throw at them after that point.  As the name suggests, you have an end product instantly.

  I done this very recently because, as I said before, I am getting quite bored of the stagnation.  I was also beginning to possess too many pets.  This is a very entertaining way of dropping or improving the less beneficial pets, especially those requiring high maintenance.

The particular success in question was very appealing but also very difficult.  She was, by far, the most high maintenance pet worthy of being kept around, and I got little play from her.  After 2 highly sensitive series of events, she said she wanted nothing to do with me anymore, because she is afraid of me even though she loves me, and left.  From that point I figured my odds were a little less than 50-50 that she would return, however, she came back (by her initiation) and gave me sex without any resistance.  She is married and has always been very, very unwilling to cheat on him (the new husband anyway), now she is putty in my hands and very willing to please "the man [she] cant escape."

Girlfriend Swap (and Emotional Transference)  =  Everyone who has ever dated anyone with even half-way tolerable friends has had this situation happen before; You are dating a guy/girl that is "okay," (Girl A) but you really can't help but notice that dime she is friends with (Girl B).  This is a bit of an old technique, but I've noticed if you want to get with Girl B, you just have to follow this rather simple pattern when talking to the girl you desire.
Step 1) Praise Girl A/show high rapport with Girl A
Step 2) Express Girl A and B's similar traits (that you find desirable)
Step 3) Show "repressed" interest in Girl B
Step 4) Show decreased rapport with Girl A (examples; playing "victim" or "just not feeling it anymore")
Step 5) Reveal the similarities you and Girl B have and show heightened interest in Girl B
Step 6) Make a clean break from Girl A (she should still consider you a friend at this point) and immediately go after Girl B, playing the mirror you have made for Girl B to it's fullest extent (if you are using aggression already, be aggressive in getting them. if you are going for 'kind and charming' flatter them with displays of affection and tell them you love them or along those lines.)

The end result should be "Girl B" becoming yours with the feelings of both Girl A and Girl B multiplied within Girl B.  This is what I guess could be called emotional transference.  If an empath believes they are "equal to" someone you greatly adore, it cements that idea even more than if you just say you greatly adore them.  They believe the "minimum" you could feel for them is what you feel for someone else (in this case, the "adored" girlfriend.) which causes their brain to work against them and do most of this work for you.

Girl B's brain, believing Socio loves Girl B, begins mass producing dopamine for the socio to generate "love."  The level is produces, and how strong it's effect, is directly based on how well you make Girl B believe she is Girl A.  I've noticed that you can normally get away with this domino effect for one or two pets (maybe more under right circumstances/enough practice) before one becomes too attached for the transfer to make sense to the recipient.

Examples of when/why it would fail are; trying to make a socio feel the transferred love (having the same unproductive result any other attempt to make a socio love), trying to transfer the love to a girl who is more loyal to her friend than to herself (and her desire to find love), when unfavorable information is presented to the Girl B too early into the process, or when the person simply doesn't "believe in love" to the same degree as the love Girl A is afflicted with.  In most other cases, after lots of trial and error, emotional transference is highly successful.

Regarding emotional transference in a nutshell; think how hostile a close friend/asset becomes toward/about someone who pisses you off, think about how two "childhood friends" seem to perfectly fit into each others friend circles without any more than a "this is my childhood friend" introduction required.  There are many, perhaps endless, examples and applications of emotional transference, but I wonder, have any of the rest of you noticed this phenomenon and am I the only one of us (present) that has made that knowledge applicable?

As I have very limited understanding as to why this works or how, I don't have much insight into what exactly emotional transference is, but it is likely an empath adaption to create and maintain society.

Re: Techniques

Interested Empath
Interesting and articulate as always oyk

The girl a versus girl b scenario is projected identificaton. I have cut and paste below notes on transference, I like its simplicity.

Transference was identified by Sigmund Freud when he noticed that his patients often seemed to fall in love with him - including the men. Fortunately, he realized that this was caused by something other than his magnetic personality...

Transference is...
Transference occurs when a person takes the perceptions and expectations of one person and projects them onto another person. They then interact with the other person as if the other person is that transferred pattern.

In the way we tend to become the person that others assume we are, the person who has patterns transferred onto them may collaborate and play the game, especially if the transference gives them power or makes them feel good in some way.

Typically, the pattern projected onto the other person comes from a childhood relationship. This may be from an actual person, such a parent, or an idealized figure or prototype. This transfers both power and also expectation. If you treat me as a parent, I can tell you what to do, but you will also expect me to love and care for you. This can have both positive and negative outcomes.

Types of transference
Paternal transference
When we create paternal transference, we turn the other person into either our father or an idealized father-figure. Fathers are powerful, authoritative and wise. They protect us and tell us what to do. They know many things. They provide a sense of control in our lives. They make us feel safe.

We often transfer as a four- or five-year old child, where 'father knows best' and the pattern is one of trust and compliance. When we regard higher-level leaders (e.g. a company CEO, the transference may be as a baby, where the father is distant, powerful and protective.

Male managers in companies often encourage paternal transference by taking on the mantle and behaviors of classic fathers. They assume wisdom. They speak with authority. They reassure us that all will be well if we do as they tell us.

Maternal transference
We develop relationships with our mothers at much earlier dates, and so take on roles of babies more than children.

In our early years in particular, mothers are the source of unconditional love. After the separation of birth, they recreate unity by holding us and making us feel as one. Mothers also are the source of ultimate authority, and the threat of separation is very powerful.

Mothers appear in myth as both the fairy godmother and also the wicked witch, and we often have ambiguous relationships with them. We can also become Oedipal in our desire to be the sole focus of attention of our mothers.

Maternal transference is thus often deeper, with more primitive and emotional elements than paternal transference. Women managers often have excessive expectation put on them that they will nurture their staff, who then become disillusioned when this does not happen (hence the manager becomes cast as a witch).

Sibling transference
When parents are absent in our childhood, we may substitute these with sibling relationships, either with brothers/sisters or with friends. This is an increasingly significant pattern as families fracture and mothers spend long hours at work and are often away from the child during the critical early years.

People with preferences for sibling transference work well in horizontal, team-based organizations, as they do not fall into the leader-seeking behaviors of parental transference. This can also lead to greater anarchy as we ignore leaders and work through networks rather than needing a controlling authoritarian hierarchy.

Other transference
We also transfer non-familial patterns onto other people. In fact we invariably treat others not as they are but as we think they are, and often as we think they should be. Thus we form stereotypes, and transfer these patterns onto others. We also form idealized prototypes, for example of policemen, priests, doctors and teachers, and project these onto people when we need the appropriate roles. Thus when a person is hurt in the street and another stops to help, they may have a doctor pattern transferred onto them.

Counter-transference occurs where a person who is a recipient of a transference activity accepts this and engages with the client at an emotional level.

So what?
First, of course, notice the patterns of transference in yourself. Who do you want others to be? How are you thus interacting with people?

Then decide what transference you want others to put on you. Do you want to be a father, mother or sibling? Start behaving in the pattern and you are likely to create the relevant transference. Remember the reciprocal nature of this: if you want to appear as a father who is unquestioningly obeyed, you also need to show that you are wise and protective.

You can promote sibling transference by creating a common enemy. When they see that you are threatened by the same things that they are, they will identify with you more as a peer than as a leader. Don't, however, make the enemy too scary, or they will seek the protection of a parent (unless, of course, that is what you are seeking).

Re: Techniques

Re: Techniques

@Interested  Thank you for your post.  That helps me understand this abnormality a lot better.  As I told someone yesterday, reading just what you posted has given me a much better look into the human mind and saved me a good deal of time researching what has already been theorized and properly documented.  It's these bits of information that makes me want to take a course in psychology, just to see what is already floating out there.  I am damn near self-taught everything, which is probably the only reason it had taken so long to look up clinical definitions to things I already identified in my own way.

@Kao  I agree it is very beneficial to get your victim to depend upon you.  This is a rather established socio technique that I certainly do not put enough time into refining.  Aside from emotional dependency (which just humors me the most) I tend to leave their shackles unlocked.  To have a HF empath completely baffled as to why they "need" someone who provides them with nothing is a very satisfying feeling, especially when that knowledge that I am not necessary or beneficial doesn't give them the strength to pull away.