TNP What Is Your Deal?

Erin

Re: TNP What Is Your Deal?

coolhandluke

Re: TNP What Is Your Deal?

Erin

Re: TNP What Is Your Deal?

coolhandluke

Re: TNP What Is Your Deal?

Erin

Re: TNP What Is Your Deal?

Truth
Maybe TNP gets to let out some aggression here, be more real. He doesn't seem to have the time that other's have to deal with questioning his veiws. Everyone is unique, including him.

He's been challenged a lot by the monkey's on the blog with just plain stupidity.

Re: TNP What Is Your Deal?

Erin

Re: TNP What Is Your Deal?

Truth
It has it's purpose for him.

He has been on a long time, he knows the ropes. Sometimes he dangles the ropes to see who bites, sometimes he'll hang you with it. But once in a while it's just to play tug of war.

What ever his pupose he's being real so to get something out of being here.

If I'm wrong, I'm sure I'll hear it from him.

Re: TNP What Is Your Deal?

coolhandluke

Re: TNP What Is Your Deal?

Truth
He's not fragile in anyway. A very strong mind. Thinks past his ego and I appreciate his contributions, also yours Luke.

Some times things need to be shaken and stirred to seperate the garbage from the pile, thats finally starting to happen with this forum.
It's strength to ignor the instigator's at least in the forum. Even though at times it's impossible.
We all have our days.
TNP

Re: TNP What Is Your Deal?

TNP
Yes, feel free to project your weaknesses and insecurities onto me. I won't tell you the real answer. Enjoy the rationalizations as you play make believe with who I am. This is too rich.

You know, a sociopath would know the answer to this question. Too bad you're pretty short on those here.