Suitable for all skin types LUNA' mini 2 facial brus

ash

Suitable for all skin types LUNA' mini 2 facial brus

ash
After spending a week using each device, I found myself gravitating towards the mini. Both devices made my skin feel insanely soft and cleansed, but I suppose the larger one just felt excessive. I appreciated the size of the mini 2, and it's definitely the one I'd recommend people get. I would happily pay for it, considering how amazing it has made my skin feel. What in the f*ck was I thinking using a dirty washcloth to scrub my face before?! I now only use my charcoal peel mask only once a week instead of three times a week because the LUNA is so insanely effective at keeping my pores clean.

If you have a specific skin problem or sensitivity, though, I do think the LUNA 2 would be your best bet. FOREO offers a variety of options designed to work with different types of skin, from ultra-sensitive to oily. The mini 2 may be too tough on extremely sensitive skin, though I consider my skin sensitive and I think it's magical.How to use foreo luna anti aging: Use the front of the device for cleansing mode, and the back of the device for anti-aging mode to massage wrinkle-prone areas.Apply your regular cleanser.Wet the LUNA 2 and activate its cleansing mode.Gently massage into the face with your luna brush usa for one minute.?Rinse and dry your face.Apply your favorite skin care products, if desired.?For anti-aging, activate its anti-aging mode and then press the surface onto wrinkle-prone points for a total of one minute.

Suitable for all skin types LUNA' mini 2 facial brush features thinner touch-points to gently cleanse sensitive or normal skin and thicker touch-points for precision cleansing on the front, and broad touch-points to refresh oilier skin on the back.