Sociopath World Bullshit Bingo

1234 ... 16

Sociopath World Bullshit Bingo

vittoria
I think we have enough trite cliches to play properly. So far I have:

"Don't you want to know what it's like to truly feel?"

"You are subhuman evil monster vampire demon spawn scum sucking bastards I hope you all die and rot and then die again"

"Empaths will always win! Our weakness is also our most fearsome weapon! Our feelings will defeat your coldness every time."

"I think this guy I know is totally a socio because he dumped me and was like so cold and didn't even care"

And that's just from the Anons.

Re: Sociopath World Bullshit Bingo

green eyes
Ha! Lovely.
'I can so totally spot a sociopath a mile away'
'I totally know he's like a sociopath, but I play him at his game and it's like game over, baby'

Re: Sociopath World Bullshit Bingo

Wallis

"Oh yeah ... like that Hannibal guy who eats lambs...

A woman's life can really be a succession of lives, each revolving around some emotionally compelling situation or challenge, and each marked off by some intense experience.
Wallis Simpson
"It's not the having, it's the getting."
"Big girls need big diamonds."
Elizabeth Taylor

Re: Sociopath World Bullshit Bingo

Michael Martin Plunkett
"can u give me the advice how to beat the socio in his own game i dont want to hurt him i just want to feel smarter than him"
i am losing and eaten babies
-old turkish proverb

Re: Sociopath World Bullshit Bingo

Selena-2

Re: Sociopath World Bullshit Bingo

Selena-2

Re: Sociopath World Bullshit Bingo

green eyes
This one's priceless.

I also liked: 'I'm totally the best and smartest person in the office, but need to get rid of my boss who doesn't recognize my greatness. So you sociopath bastards can compete to provide me with good ideas'

green eyes
He honestly thought he was that incredibly shit hot that we will fall over ourselves to help him. His recognition was the grand reward. Gotta love those narcs. It was hilarious how he kept taking everything seriously, even the reaaally obvious jokes.

Re: Sociopath World Bullshit Bingo

Selena-2

Re: Sociopath World Bullshit Bingo

UKanned
EVERY WHAT AM I THREAD WITH THE FOLLOWING LINES:

'I don't feel any emotions.'

'I have to struggle with my inner monster'

'Ha, I just fooled you all into making fun of me'

'I think about killing people and I'm afraid I might do it, even though I've been thinking about it 30 years and haven't done fuck all to anyone'

'I used to be a bad kid now as an adult I think about being bad, but I don't want to go to jail.'

'Everyone I meet I want to kill, but the sociopathic self preservation kicks in and warns me about consequences.'

'Im a sociopath. The good kind.'

'In my role playing game I play a evil character that makes all the evil decisions.'

'I care about the people in my life and don't mess with anyone, unless they fuck with me. If they do fuck with me its curtains'

'I was diagnosed as a psychopath when I went in for shoplifting'

'Im trying to cope with being a sociopath'

'My psychopathy has makes me go through deep depression. I want to kill myself'

'As a sociopath I think of all the logical outcomes from any given situation and go from there. Even as we speak I am applying the Game Theory to test the possible outcomes for your reactions to my every word.'

Re: Sociopath World Bullshit Bingo

Selena-2

Re: Sociopath World Bullshit Bingo

.srMKany
Hahahaha!
Hilarious fun. I wish there was a like button.

Re: Sociopath World Bullshit Bingo

.srMKany
I like the "a sociopath isn't always as the psychological field defines them to be. They can also be exactly what I've made in my own definition as follows:"

Re: Sociopath World Bullshit Bingo

UKanned
Or:

I'm almost a sociopath

Re: Sociopath World Bullshit Bingo

Deceased

Too good.
How about "I'm the only real sociopath and I don't care what you all say" followed by an implosion and taking the deleted comments walk of shame.