Sociopath-Brotherhood

PounderingSocio
Background:
I've known I was a Sociopath for a number of years now, and have been reading the content of this site on and off for just under a year. This site really has helped straighten out a few things I was unsure about. But I've never really been bothered about posting about the subject, or even disgussing it with people in IRL-land.
In my social life, I tend to get inside the heads of all my pets ("friends" and "lovers" equally,) I like to be able to control everything that happens. But I will admit, I am rather fond of my pets. They provide me with a lot of fake experiences I use to trick myself into believing I am normal, in what otherwise would be a lonely existance (even if I do have to force it out of them like a puppet master).
That being said, I probably do more good than bad for them. I see helping them as an educational experience, I truely am fascinated by the human mind.

Problem:
I've always known that one of my pets in my social circle was a Sociopath as well, he often tells me about his internal psyche, things that he claims he doesn't tella anyone else. Because he see's that "we are the same." He's desperately searching for answers, to questions he doesn't even know how to ask.
I'm just not sure if I shoud give him the answers that he seeks, or carry on watching him suffer? (Which I do find rather amusing.)
And if I did give him such answers, would I then have to fight him for social power?
Currently he is no match for me, I see his every move. But if he knew I was playing the same games he does (but agaisnt him,) he maybe wouldn't be so sloppy.

Quetion:
Should we help other Sociopaths to understand themselves?
should there be a Sociopath-Brotherhood?

Re: Sociopath-Brotherhood

frozenheart503
No, a person who isn't me doesn't receive special treament. You are all either a "resource slave" or a
Fuck hole if you are female. Other socios are my biggest threat, only because they are playing the same game as me. While I enjoy the company of fellow socios when we are mutally benefiting, they quicky get it my way. now the only people in this world that I respect are fellow socios, they aren't weak useless beings that I play with like toys. I see empathy as a pathetic weakness that should be exploited at every chance. I respect people who share these views with me, as usually people with this train of thought also have very high iq scores.

Re: Sociopath-Brotherhood

Fed Up
Where the hell do you come up with the summation that EMPATH = STUPID?  And that SOCIOPATH = BRILLIANT.  Sure, if you are a sociopath who is STILL walking the streets (not in jail), rest assured, you are in the top 80% of "your kind". So, I suppose, on a personal level have that going for you.

Many sociopaths are in legal trouble, OR on their way to legal trouble OR expending a sizable amount of their effort and energy HIDING who they REALLY are, to  stay under the radar and out of trouble.

Seems like a dumb existence to me.  Too bad you can't enjoy the depths that actual LIVING has to offer.  You waste and awful lot of time fruitless BS, including these unwarranted delusions of grandeur that you have some spectacular form of supreme intelligence.

WTF? If you were REALLY as smart as you claim, you would squelch that that verbal diarrhea from coming out of your mouth.  We would all immediately see you for your "intelligence", instead of having to put up with you self proclaiming your superiority.  Seriously? Do you know how foolish that looks?

If there is some definitive study that proves EMPATH = MORON and SOCIO = GENIUS, I'm all ears.  Please do enlighten me. But please be specific and don't waste my time. "Brotha"

Re: Sociopath-Brotherhood

ALICE B
Busting out the Ebonics with "brotha"? You better be careful here or the NAACP's Socio Sub-division will have your ass in a sling. Just saying. ;)

Alice

Re: Sociopath-Brotherhood

@Poundering  I help anyone, socio or not, that is mutually beneficial to me.  Do unto others as they would do unto you is my philosophy.  Just don't look at my history to seek this philosophy in practice.

@frozn  Most socio are LFS and have low intelligence.  In fact, empaths are proportionally more intelligent than socio (seeing as socio are predominately lower intelligence than empaths, with the HFS portion being far higher intelligence than empaths).  Are you a LFS or a misguided "rebel" with narcissistic tendencies?

We are on either extreme, which is part of why we become sociopath, in my opinion.  We don't connect with other humans because other humans aren't on our level of intelligence.  I "connect" with fellow HFS and high intelligence people in general, although only in the socio sense, so this supports my theory of separation by intelligence.

Re: Sociopath-Brotherhood

frozenheart503
Caring about the well being of other humans is Moronic to begin with. Normal people such as your self are stupid for caring about pointless emotions. For example, your boyfriend/ girlfriend breaks up with you and it depresses you for a month.  You watch the news and see people suffering and it negatively affects your mood and happiness levels, you let others peoples problems become
Yours.  Would you shoot your best friend in the face for a million bucks? How about a 1,000? I know I would and it wouldn't affect me for even second. I study peoples behavior to better Mimic them, and people who let emotions run their life are weak.  I see idiots every day donating time and money to help other other people and it makes me laugh.

   You make decisions every day using emotion rather than what logically makes sense.
Normal people like you are sickened by people like
Me because you have a giant ball and Chain of emotion strapped to your ankle,  halting your progress.  I am free to do what ever helps me get ahead and better my life. Other humans are simply things to steal from, or to have sex with if you happen to be female. I play with you people like toys And 98 percent of you are stupid enough to trust me.  Oh and I went to cal berkley for college  and took several iq tests, I'm much smarter than you.

Re: Sociopath-Brotherhood

notme-again
'No, a person who isn't me doesn't receive special treament. You are all either a "resource slave" or a
Fuck hole if you are female. Other socios are my biggest threat, only because they are playing the same game as me. While I enjoy the company of fellow socios when we are mutally benefiting, they quicky get it my way. now the only people in this world that I respect are fellow socios, they aren't weak useless beings that I play with like toys. I see empathy as a pathetic weakness that should be exploited at every chance. I respect people who share these views with me, as usually people with this train of thought also have very high iq scores.'

Haha, u asshole. I must say, I never come here, but this is more entertaining than the main blog site. I can just feel the empath's indignation surging up just reading what a douche you are. I'd love to just irritate the hell out of you irl. You're welcome. :)

Re: Sociopath-Brotherhood

notme-again
[...]

Let me explain something to you. Oh and here's a teeny weeny tip. Open your freaking mind just an ickle bit when you read these words; Empathy is not a choice. Neither is the lack of empathy. Empathy is a physical, chemical response to outside stimuli, like, say an orgasm, or feeling pain from being kicked in the balls. (I do wonder, ever been kicked in the balls? It wouldn't surprise me).

If you don't understand this, and actually ponder on it, and then, accept it, you are most certainly not more intelligent than the rest of us. You are simply living in your own bubble, where you don't see reality, and will continue harbouring the delusion of your so-called superiority. But, please, continue to sound like a retard.

Re: Sociopath-Brotherhood

Oh, You Know
This guy frozen is entertaining in a way anything else intentionally moronic is entertaining.  Or, is he for real?