Sexual Tendences

Secret Eye
I have BPD and I've noticed that just about every man that I'm attracted to, show sociopath behavior and this is what attracts me to them the most because I can't find a mask to seduce them. They all can see right through me so I can be myself and I also feel like it's vice versa. They can put up their fancy superior facade, but I can see the weak, sad person inside, the person that wants acceptance regardless of how much they pretend that they don't and finally to the sex part..the perfect match. There's danger, helplessness, the unexpected, torture, recklessness, predator (sociopath) and prey (bpd) the perfect combination. I just wanted to know if anyone else with bpd or sociopathic behavior have these same experiences???

Re: Sexual Tendences

BPD and sociopathy were made for each other for sure.  Girls that "play scared/weak" but are actually quite dangerous and cunning themselves are the biggest turn on for me.  I am, as I type this, having to re-read what you posted so that I can remember what the topic was, because all I can think about is the fore-mentioned situations that come to mind.

Oh, right. Yes, yes, I share that attraction to those who can, and are willing to, dominate me.  Although I can't say this applies for male-male encounters, strong-willed, fierce women are very appealing to me.  Also, I am very much into the notion of being dominated by a woman, and when it has happened (the few times it has), it was very arousing Because of the helpless feeling involved.

You are not alone here, trust me.  My borderline was the same way.  She loved being dominated by me and, on occasion, being dominatrix.  She is almost exclusively attracted to socio/psychopaths, as I could tell by all the juicy stories she shared with me about her exs.  I'm not sure if they were all paths, as I only met a few of them personally, but all the information she gave indicated that they were.  She didn't refer to them as sociopaths, nor did she ever make the connection I don't believe.  To her, she just had the "attracted to bad boys" syndrome.  Although, as I knew all too well, she loved the feeling of being controlled, manipulated and dominated just as much as many other BPD afflicted.

Relax, rejoice, and give me your contact information.

Re: Sexual Tendences

Secret Eye
I appreciate your response...Very insightful & intriguing. I've just recently learned that I had this illness but I always knew deep down inside that something inside me was off because I actually look for sociopath males. They are the only types that can handle my twisted sexual desires and they are the most intelligent, no bullshit type of people that don't fall for my games. Any man that is the opposite of that are nothing but toys to me whereas with a sociopath boy..I am the toy...*sigh* thanks again love.

Re: Sexual Tendences

Oh, You Know
That is a bit of a red flag, isn't it?  Although, I don't really think of these type of personalities as personality disorders.  Some people are empath, some aren't.  It's not like our "disorder" causes us too much discomfort.  In contrast, norms suffer far worse by being so emotionally vulnerable.  Imagine feeling miserable every time anyone else felt miserable.  How is that a pro?  I'll stick to being content yet emotionally unavailable.

I love feeding, and expanding, girls' sexual desires.  I've yet to experience any sexual activity (with someone I wanted) that wasn't pleasurable.  What kind of "twisted sexual desires" do you have exactly?  I am very curious about you.

I have found I have the same displeasure for less challenging victims.  The beauty of dating my ex is that she was just as manipulative as me, if not more so.  In the end we both completely dominated the others life.  There was so much tension and it was like every "feeling" was hyped up on speed and steroids.  Ultimately, I won.  She is now even a little less human, but that is her own fault.  After all, you aren't supposed to rebel against your master.

Re: Sexual Tendences

Non Socio
Interesting...

I have a BP friend who always chooses sociopaths.  I often observe and point out behaviours on both their parts and she knocks me off the radar for a while, usually after justifying their actions.  Of course she does go and tell the socios of my analysis and they usually tell her she has to get rid of me.

When it gets to a point she can no longer handle she walks away (with much drama) then comes and tells me how right I was.

Whilst she is in the phase of accepting their behaviour she often acknowledges the behaviour, but tells me they can't help it, they are ill, she accepts that and is willing to live with it.

But to some degree she thrives off even the drama of the break up and it is me doing the avoiding at this stage, otherwise I have nothing to contribute than "I told you so" and to be honest I cant be bothered with having my ears bleed listening to her whine for hours on end.

Re: Sexual Tendences

Oh, You Know
It is rather annoying having someone continually coming to you with their problems when they don't even listen anyway.  I'm all for people coming to me with their problems, but only if they SOMETIMES listen to the advice.  Otherwise all you are doing is giving them a wall to talk to, as they don't really hear anything you are telling them.  Still, sometimes it is quite entertaining to hear how "horrible" other peoples lives are.

Re: Sexual Tendences

Non Socio
OYK, yeah it is sometimes amusing and when I listen it is more for my own entertainment.  I score low on empathy quotient tests anyway.  She has plenty of dumb friends who will listen to all her ramblings, whereas I pick and choose.  The times I do respond are more of an indirect experiment with the socio since I know the BPD has no intention of acting on my advice 99.9% of the time.

Re: Sexual Tendences

Oh, You Know
Ah, I do love indirectly testing my fellow socio.  The more evolved ones catch on and a power struggle ensues.  I can only think of one time I have lost, but in my defense, she was already in the process of running as far away from me as she possibly could.  Like most socio-smitten sheep, she ran from me straight into the arms of another socio.  I didn't even get a chance to see how evolved he was, that was what really annoyed me about the whole thing.  Any socio can convince someone already in full sprint to keep running from someone, so ultimately I didn't get to test his worth at all.

Re: Sexual Tendences

Secret Eyes

Re: Sexual Tendences

Re: Sexual Tendences

Secret Eyes

Re: Sexual Tendences

Oh, You Know
She really was. Most fun I've had in a relationship to be sure. I am a good actor as well so there is no worry there. Oh really? That just makes you more my type hun. I very much enjoy a victim that can victimize me as well ;)