See if you like this forum

12

See if you like this forum

sociopathworld
Administrator
If you do, we'll keep it. If not, we can get rid of it.

Re: See if you like this forum

Molly
Is this new?
joe

Re: See if you like this forum

joe

Re: See if you like this forum

Zhawq
I think it's absolutely great.

People may hang on to the comment board for a while, but I'm sure this will find good use soon enough.

Good luck with it!... '^L^,

Re: See if you like this forum

Strickly Piss
Yes!!! We can now start planing genocides all over the world first in afrika because things like that have always happened there and no one gives a shit we take the niggers by balls and earn a few servants europe is next we'll conquer one country at the time Greece is first then Ireland and Portugal with those 3 primary bases we make a triangle and control the inside of it by destroying all the ingoing food and production we politely ask Iran to join forces to take down all the evil in this world once and for all also the Koreans then we pay China to let us borrow some men to take the front lines against the rest of europe Germany is the first to be taken down and as victory is archived in Germany the UK suddenly dissipaters from the face of the Earth thanks to the our friendly Koreans as this all happens the economy gets worst and worst the USA trembles in terror and kill each other because they are that stupid as we feel the globe on our finger tips the planet changes its name to Sociopath World and then i kill all of you and grab it with my own hands. Suckers.

Forum's cool

Re: See if you like this forum

Seamus
A very fitting addition indeed.

Re: See if you like this forum

UKan
This forum is complete shite. It's a place for all the refugees from the comment forum to gather and find comfort. People like Erin and zWaq (Puzelle). Sociopathworld has been popular because people are put under such scrutiny by the sociopaths there that they have to face themselves. There doesn't need to be a safe zone. This place is already turning into lovefraud.

Re: See if you like this forum

Bluebird
Nuh-uh. People are NOT put under intense scrutiny by sociopaths on the comment section of this site. Sometimes somebody has a helpful reply on the comment section but it doesn't seem like there are a great deal of sociopaths there with anything to contribute. Hey, sociopaths being callous and nasty on the comment board would be interesting, but why is that I tend to find when I read the comments that there is a lot of drama stuff going on? Like some bullshit with who is this chick-Erin? I mean, I trying to read about things that I might actually find interesting and I'm reading some back-and-forth exchange between purportedly cold-blooded deviants about some high school drama shit like "erin sux" or "erin's an attention seeking lunatic". I am sorry, but  I do not care one bit. I REALLY hope that people use the forum for teenage pecking wars and hopefully the sociopaths who visit this site will gravitate towards posting their actual opinions on the comments board.

Re: See if you like this forum

Sam Vaknin
You haven't been around long enough. Check out some of the old posts. You can't show up at a long-established place and expect everything to go the way you want it to. It is what it is.

If you don't care for it, as you said, you can leave anytime. But like with a socio, you won't. Am I right?

If you show a weakness or try to pass off some bullshit whether you are aware of it or not, yes, someone will call you on it.

They may just call you a faggot or a slut at first, but if you can get past that without turning into a lump of pathetic, or into a defensive douche, often times they do show you to yourself in such a way that other avenues can't.

Sometimes they are full of shit and ego. But not always.

Depends on your disposition, I suppose. Also depends on how much fear you harbor, with regards to yourself and others.

Re: See if you like this forum

Re: See if you like this forum

Pepateran
True that, buddy.

Re: See if you like this forum

Erin

Re: See if you like this forum

Pepateran
Of course I am.  I used to frequent the comments section of the site, and one of the best things it did for me was put me out there for scrutiny.  UKan was one of those who participated, but a lot of others did as well.  I wouldn't go so far as to say the comments changed my life, but they did help to force me to think about myself and my own motivations.  The rest of the random topics people rambled about really didn't matter to me or have any impact.  It always pissed me off having to scroll through the stupid banter and nonsensical attention seeking of other commentators.  I've glanced back a few times since then, and the negative aspects have only gotten worse.  I can't imagine anyone even trying to follow the comments any more.

So, cheers to UKan and the other assholes of the comment section.  You've affected a positive change in me.

Re: See if you like this forum

Erin

Re: See if you like this forum

Pepateran
These people consent to the pain he inflicts by sticking around, replying, and continuing to post.  It's pretty stupid to post comments on a sociopath site if you're not willing to take it.  So either they need to be taught to think a little better about where they're searching for whatever it is they're searching for, or they are seeking, subconsciously or otherwise, the punishment that he's giving.  Either way, you're only hurting them by standing up for them.  You're just contributing to the atrophy of their own two legs.

Re: See if you like this forum

Erin

Re: See if you like this forum

Re: See if you like this forum

beep beep
Liked it better before the kids started fingerpainting with poop all over it.

Time for some light moderation, maybe?

Re: See if you like this forum

RNSW
At least they are taking an interested in art!

Re: See if you like this forum

LOLERCOASTER
I for one love this forum. More specifically the forum software. But really, you should upgrade it ASAP. There are plenty of other free forum packages that actually provide flood control and so on.. I could see how 8+ pages of spam might make one.. go.. psycho!

Until next time.

-notapsycho
12