Screwing a hidden target

Non Socio
Someone really fucking annoyed me today.  Circumstances meant I couldn't just knock this person out cold then stamp on her head as I would have liked.  It seems she only opens her business by appointment only and is only contactable via cell phone/email and NEVER answers her door.  Yet she has no website for her business and her cell number is not listed.  I have already started asking everyone I know to rate her business on internet pages, but I need to do more damage than that.

Ideas please?

Re: Screwing a hidden target

Fed Up
I'm sorry, but you lost me at: "someone fucking annoyed me today"...?  Then, wanting to "stomp on their head"...? Uhm, okay...?

Would you consider yourself a LFS?  In light of your post, that would the best compliment you have going for you.

Re: Screwing a hidden target

Non Socio
No, I'm not a sociopath, the clue is in my name.  A compliment isn't 'something you have going for you.'  Brush up on your use of grammar then come back with a useful reply.

Re: Screwing a hidden target

Anon
I am gonna be screwing a "secret target" soon if you know what I mean;).

Re: Screwing a hidden target

Fed Up
Okay, NonSocio, and excellent grammar scholar and nit-picker.  It might behoove you to consider that you ARE indeed a socio.  Your flaming post and subsequent post is a strong indicator that there might be a screw loose somewhere.  Perhaps, LFS was giving you too much credit.  In that case, I owe the socios here an apology.

PS: Sorry for any lack of grammar on my behalf.  You people are smart enough, you can get my point even without precise grammar - so don't sell yourself so short.

Re: Screwing a hidden target

FedUp
Your posts make me wish Sociopathworld had a "like" button. Ms. Fed Up sure is fiesty. I don't think the dude is a sociopath though, merely an "antisemantic".

Re: Screwing a hidden target

Fed Up
Ha! This made me laugh (thanks Fed Up2).  Hey, if you lived several years under the thumb of a socio, you'd be feisty too.  No?

I realize at some point I MAY owe an apology here.  Just can't decide when...

Re: Screwing a hidden target

ALICE B
Hey I'm "FedUp Too". I somehow pasted your name (the poster I was responding to) instead of mine when I wrote that. Oops. Glad you got the joke! I wonder where OYK has been. Maybe he won the heart of his prized pet and they have been in bed for the past few days. If so, I will live vicariously through OYK. haha

Alice

Re: Screwing a hidden target

Non Socio
Interesting how all you socio enablers flock to what you think may even be a LFS to say "Ohhh, you're a LFS, you have a screw loose" etc etc.

Talk about attention seeking, then you whine when socios screw you over, and in between times hang out in places like this to try and learn how to win back the attention of your ex socios who no longer have a use for you, and/or find other socios to fawn over, classic!  You all have a long way to go in your 'how NOT to attract a socio' development, although I don't really believe that IS why you come here.  Also irrelevant to topic.  Take Alice B for example, she's set OYK up as her own personal saviour on these threads, (although I would agree that he gives useful information and good insight to those who seek it) and her comment about wondering if he got his target back and wanting to live vicariously through him speaks volumes, despite the flippant way it is supposed to come across.

Even neuro typical people get really angry and seek revenge with good enough reason, at least the healthy ones.  That's why we DONT become socio bait, because we DONT accept whatever any idiot throws at us without pertinent questioning.  Not one of you asked my reason as you're all way too busy making assumptions based on what you know (and what you think you know) about others.  I've sat through plenty of psycotherapy sessions and interviews with numerous psychiatrists and psychologists over a prolonged period of time, and I can assure you that there has been ample opportunity for the medical profession to diagnose a personality disorder should they have felt it was appropriate to me.  How many of you can say the same?

 My topic is no longer relevant since I got a useful answer today from the family socio.  However, should any of you socio bait want to keep posting in order to verify your own and each others thoughts then feel free to do so.

Re: Screwing a hidden target

Fed Up
Non Socio: I respect your point.  I didn't like your initial flavor, but now I get it.

You need to walk in our shoes (the shoes of Alice and I).  I get where Alice is at.  I GET IT.

I read your first two openning paragraphs (that's about all the time I have patience for, as I only come here to get myself OUT of the fox whole).

NonSocio: you were very angry and "something" when you came on to this board.  I couldn't quite grasp what set you off, which turned me off.  Now I get maybe there is more depth.

Don't be mad at Alice.  She has, in all likelihood, been screwed with to the max by a socio.  She didn't come here expecting anything (and has been thankful for help provided!).  And, if she can reclaim a little bit of her power after being devastated by a sociopath, then let's make it happen. Unless, this somehow bothers you to empower another....?

These Sociopath's (especially when they are smart and charming), cut you at the Achilles heel.  You gotta understand, that we are here to strengthen ourselves.  If we make a socio friend in process, so be it.

Not looking for empathy or a shoulder.  And, I would NEVER take anything that I couldn't give back in exchange.  HERE TO LEARN.

PS: I realize I am often out of line.  If YOU ONLY KNEW why I am so angry. AND HOW HARD I TRY to self contain.  Sometimes a confidential message board it the best shot we have at not striking out IN PERSON at our socio.

Re: Screwing a hidden target

Fed Up
Man, I have all these typo's! Doc told me to leave town and gave me Xanax. Which works! And, even better with booze.

Can I go back and edit?

Can someone give me a "get out of jail free card"?  I realize I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed - not claiming any excellence.  Going to get tired for being scrutinized for my errors. I'm just being "real".

Re: Screwing a hidden target

Non Socio
@ Fed Up, on reading it back I dont particularly like the flavour of my initial post either.  And my pissiness at grammar/semantics was more a reflection of my annoyance at the lack of a useful answer in conjunction with the anger I felt at the time.

Let me put it into perspective a little, someone put my childs life in danger, and was happy about it.  I'm not going to post all the details of how that happened as I have discussed it elsewhere.

I do get where Alice is at, I have had dealings with socio's, and have been brought up under the same roof as one.  Mostly I choose not to directly associate in person with them, (even the family one), because I am fully aware of the consequences of doing so.  Had I known family socio was even attending the family gathering where I saw him I may have chosen not to attend myself.  On this occasion he was useful as he gave me the answer I was seeking, mostly to impress his latest victim.