Ritalin

JumpyLamb
ADD medication had a weird effect on my socio. Other substances had no real effect on his nature, whether he was drunk or high, he was very manipulative. But a few times I witnessed him under the influence of Ritalin (in combination with alcohol), and someohow it made him open up... he slipped up about his true motives, seemed nostalgic about past friends/relationships/familily. It was almost like he cynically confessed his loneliness. Every time after he had been using it, he changed his mask drastically, like he couldn't even believe the things he had said... he also said Ritalin sucked and he will never use that garbage again... any thoughts?

Re: Ritalin

Re: Ritalin

JRochette
Ritalin would be like speed wouldn't it? Shouldn't have an impact on the pathway of somebodies brain. Maybe they were good at faking and using that to manipulate (which I have done on drugs many times, makes the mirror flow together alot more easily. I think it would especially with speed as they wouldn't second guess themselves due to less impulse control). Or maybe they wern't a socio, who knows. Keep us updated Kao, I want to know if this is fact or fiction. Could be usefull info against another socio. Spike their drink and then once they feel emotions manipulate them.

Re: Ritalin

Oh, You Know
Ritalin had no effect for treating my ADD, but according to what I hear about my early childhood (in which I took it for most of that time) I was a "happy child" and very much different than who I am now, at least on that end of things.  It is possible, but more likely that I just hadn't fully grown into what I am yet.