Recovering from forced rape with an animal

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Recovering from forced rape with an animal

sweetcheeks
Some people who have suffered from animal rape fear that this is the abuse that is beyond healing. They fear that another person could never look them in the eye again if they knew about the abuse, and they feel as if the shame might swallow them up. Please hear this: Nothing that another person ever did to you – even raping you with an animal – can change the value of who you are. Yes, the animal rape was a huge load of manure dumped on the pile, but even a Mount Everest of manure piled upon a diamond cannot change the value of the diamond underneath. You are still precious and worthy of love. Being raped by an animal did not change this.

We are here for you. Please share your story and let the healing begin.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Recovering from forced rape with an animal

coolhandluke
I didn't know you fucked an animal Sweet.  Explains a lot about you.  Do elaborate.
Reply | Threaded
|

coolhandluke
In reply to this post by sweetcheeks
tell us sweet, what kind of manure were you buried under?  Did they give you a straw to breathe?  was it just a straw poking out of a pile of shit?  Was that during, after, or before you fucked the beast?  What kind of animal was it?  Did the animal shit on you after it was done fucking you?  Tell us the story, get on our couch (we promise we won't literally shit on you, although we may do so figuratively).
Reply | Threaded
|

hehehe
A bonobo tried to rape me, but I liked it.  I CANNOT BE RAPED.
Reply | Threaded
|

JRochette
In reply to this post by sweetcheeks
That is beyond degrading lmao props to the bastard who figured out how to tie a bitch up AND train an animal to rape her. What kind of animal was it? A dog would seem like the easiest to train. This is actually on eof the most peculiar and funny things that I have heard of, please tell more.
Reply | Threaded
|

Oh, You Know
I'll second that. I suddenly have the desire to attempt this.
My father said he knew I was a bit off ever since he took me to see Jaws as a kid, and I rooted for the shark.