Recovering from Childhood Gang Rape by a Socio

Recovering from Childhood Gang Rape by a Socio

sweetcheeks
If you have survived a gang rape, you are not alone. Unfortunately, gang rapes of children happen much more frequently than anyone wants to admit. You can heal from this pain. The gang rape was not your fault. There is nothing that a child could ever do to be responsible for falling victim to a gang rape. Your abusers are responsible for their own actions.

We are here for you and we hope you share your story so we can all heal together.