On to You

JumpyLamb
Can sociopaths appreciate people who are on to them, but stick around because they are intrigued by their game? Will a sociopath get frustrated if it turns out a victim they are putting energy in just acts like the gaslighting is working? Isn't it flattering if somebody who is a little bit smarter than your average prey will stick around to enjoy the experience? Or is it a waste of time to a sociopath.

And if you had prey that has exceeded your expectations in the past, do you think of them with a certain amount of respect? Do you secretly give them credit for not being THAT stupid? Or do you write it off as a "bad beat".

Re: On to You

Re: On to You

Any time I have been caught in another person's web it was by a like-minded individual (not necessarily sociopath).  There was no room for "admiring" my soon-to-be victim because they needed to be dealt with, least I become the victim.  Although, if a pet (empath) caught on to me and took me for a ride I think I would appreciate it and respect them for their lapse of judgement.  The end result would be the same as in the past; I destroy them for thinking they could trick the master.