Objectives

Non Socio
Being here reminded me about something I pondered on in the past re family socio.

There was a short period of time when a local reject was going around burgling people in the neighbourhood, everyone knew it was him, but the police never got any evidence.

One night socio was at the home of someone he hung out with and heard that the burglar was in bed with the girl next door.

Socio seemed to think 'opportunity.'  So he let himself into the neighbours house, lifted the burglar out of bed and threw him out of the upstairs window.

The burglar had not stolen from anyone the socio needed at that point, and was probably unlikely to (tho he wasn't very clever, so who knows?).

I am unclear as to the socios objective here, was it:

a) Make sure the burglar knows not to overstep the line in who he steals from, or
b) An opportunity to gain points with all the neighbourhood for doing what they wanted to but wouldn't/couldn't.
c) No objective, other than fun
d) All of the above

No point in asking the socio, best answer he would ever give is 'He felt like it, it was fun.'

Re: Objectives

Oh, You Know
I'm sure it was D, plus multiple reasons you didn't mention. As I have stated else where, socio tend to make all decisions for multiple reasons, having assessed every possible pro and con before making their decision.

Although that only applies to high function sociopath, which I can't remember if you said he was HFS or LFS.  If he is low functioning, then he could quite possibly have done it just because he took the notion to. They are notably less intelligent than HFS and have about as much depth to their actions as a child pushing the big red button.

Re: Objectives

Anon
I would have said so he can rape and murder the neighbor and try to make it look like like a murder suicide. That way he could get 3 times the enjoyment for the trip across the driveway.

Re: Objectives

Oh, You Know
Lol Anon. Yes, that would be my suggestion too had Non stated that the neighbor had turned up dead after he threw the guy out the window.

Re: Objectives

Non Socio
Weird thing was, the burglar didn't sustain much injury, he has a head like steel (it has been tested many times).  Most people are going to sustain some decent injuries going out a first floor closed window onto concrete, right?

He did have the opportunity to rape the girlfriend too, but he's fussy and she is smack head/prostitute material.  He found it more amusing watching her run to the phone box naked to call the emergency services.

Re: Objectives

SoloPath