New forums found here:

12

New forums found here:

lunaprey
http://luna.soulcreative.org/

If you're name was on that list, it has been reserved and emailed to you. if not, you should register

thanks,

Long live Luna!

Re: New forums found here:

Spatial Mind-2
You should pin this one too.
Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean no one is after you.

Re: New forums found here:

liar!
Booooo! Down with Luna! Anons can't post!

Re: New forums found here:

lunaprey
liar! wrote
Booooo! Down with Luna! Anons can't post!
sir, we are working on it, there is a lot of updates the forum needs

for now, sign up, it doesnt require email validation so its just like nabble..

we will try to add the ability for non-logged in users to post within the next day or 2!!!
AC

Re: New forums found here:

AC
And so the great migration of sociopaths began...

Re: New forums found here:

poan
LOL
- when i perceive the tree , i literally become the tree -

Re: New forums found here:

Edvard
WTF, why is this place still here? Did the Nabble ppl spare us? This isn't really a porn site after all. Did anyone buy credits?
Cheer up, the worst is yet to come.

Re: New forums found here:

Edvard
Wow Luna, just checked out the new forum. It rules, I am very impressed... I don't have time to log in there at the moment, but I think it's cooler than this place. Congrats.
Cheer up, the worst is yet to come.

Re: New forums found here:

lunaprey
my theory is that nabble was bluffing. maybe they seen it had like 2 hours left, and they just didn't want to lose all that traffic to their website!

i'm tempted to just take the site down, but it's not my place.

Re: New forums found here:

Kage Uchuu
Hello Edvard, Glad to see were all back. I was crestfallen when i came to see nabble's message.
影宇宙

Re: New forums found here:

Drucocu
Wait, this forum is working again?

Re: New forums found here:

Guy Bradley-2
why

Re: New forums found here:

why
Why are they down?

Re: New forums found here:

retsiger
Luna is unable to pay the server because she spent her last penny on pot

Re: New forums found here:

Edvard
SC wrote
This Account Has Been Suspended
What account? Maybe someone who got banned there hacked the site out of spite :D
Cheer up, the worst is yet to come.

Re: New forums found here:

Edvard
Guy Bradley wrote
We still can't post threads here... and the new forums are down.
Why aren't we allowed to post new threads here? Luna you fucking control freak...
Cheer up, the worst is yet to come.

Re: New forums found here:

Turncoat
Anyone else getting this?

Edit: Lol, I clearly need to learn to read before posting. Glad it's not just me.

Edvard wrote
What account? Maybe someone who got banned there hacked the site out of spite :D
Pretty sure it means the website itself. Wasn't my first thought.
What isn't arbitrary, really?

Re: New forums found here:

Gypsy
Yeah, at first I thought it was some random ip ban or something. Think Michael said yesterday the site might be down for a while, so maybe it'll be back up later.

Re: New forums found here:

Edvard
I miss how easy it was to quote here. And to copy-paste. We even had a preview post function.
Cheer up, the worst is yet to come.

Re: New forums found here:

Turncoat
It mostly threw me off as usually when the site is down or otherwise buggy it still reflects the usual black, grey, and orange scheme.
What isn't arbitrary, really?
12