Neotec or system 7 carbon

JesseVoss
Hello,

I recently retired my Schuberth C2 and am looking for another helmet. I have previously owned three BMW System helmets (System 2 and two System 4s). Since Schuberth changed hands they seem to be too profit orientated eg the Sena bluetooth kit for the C4 is dearer and still doesn’t include the remote that a standard Sena 10u does, the pinlock is their own version and not as good as the real Pinlock. I could consider a C3 Pro with he 10u. I like the Shoei Neotec and the 10u kit is available well discounted. It’s comfortable.
Has anyone got the latest BMW System 7? What is it like in the rain? What about comms for it?

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.