Narcs and cyclists

vincenzo22
I am a psych professional....i work with ''psychopaths, socipaths and A.P.D''(and hate ppl confusin the 3!). I also work with the ASD spectrum. In my personal life I know several ppl on the ASD spectrum out of work and ''Psychopaths, socio's, A.P.D's and(sadly)narcs!!!..

It is interesting matching the psyche of ppl on the ASD spectrum as opposed to those of the cluster B pathological nature.

I have a friend with aspergers who thinks he's a psychopath and an X B.F with NPD who thinks he has aspergers.....

THE IRONY OF LIFE NEVER CEASES TO AMAZE ME............

My only comment for now...all motorists and pedestrians hate each other but unite in their hatred for cyclists....I sense empaths+pscho(etc)paths all dislike each other but share a common hatred and pity for Narcs...is this true??????

Nothing more interesting(to me)to say now...FYI I am an empath!

Re: Narcs and cyclists

vincenzo22
and I'm a cyclist!!!..

Re: Narcs and cyclists

JRochette
I don't care aslong as they are useful. I find most narcs to be annoying because they lack any insight into their behaviour and it is a very closed-minded technique to get what you want. Sure I have narc qualities but I have the situational awareness to know when and how to use this to my advantage and when I should hide it because it will be a hinderance. As far as other "paths" go I really couldn't care less, if they are useful to me I will keep them around. If they cause me issues I will make them go away in one way or another and deal with that situation when it arises.

What amuses me is that you had the need to post a shitty psych background in order to put up a simple topic question. I don't care what you are. Telling me about your psych field background tells me nothing about your qualifications as there are both very intellegent and very stupid people in that field. By adding your background it just tells me that you arn't fully secure with posting here and it makes me question if that background was true or whether it was just a ploy in order to look professional so that you get real responses. Until you prove otherwise I am going with the latter.

P.S. You use way too many periods in your sentence structure and it annoys me a great deal. Change that problem.

Re: Narcs and cyclists

Re: Narcs and cyclists

@ "What amuses me is that you had the need to post a shitty psych background in order to put up a simple topic question."

I equally found that completely irrelevant, however it does support his "I'm a cyclist" post.  Only a narc or, as you said, someone with an ulterior motive would post that much "credential" for a question any idiot could post with just as much validity.

@JR/Kao Agreed. The style is rather dysfunctional and doesn't serve any logical reasoning (the ........ isn't used at a time that would indicate a pause in speech, for one example. !!! emphasizing screaming at the readers for no apparent reason makes me wonder if you are trying to suggest you have teretts).

All of what may come off as attacking the author aside, yes, everyone hates the cyclist (narcs) because they get in the way of both sides and are beneficial to no one (except themselves in some cases).

Re: Narcs and cyclists

vincenzo22
@oh you know.....do you think I'll bite, get riled and feel the need to justify what and how I write cos I'm an empath.....
I could answer you on all your 'points of 'constructive critisism'' giving my rationale for putting my psych background in(as there is one)...and some of the stuff you say re intelligent and non intelligent professionals is common knowledge...anyone with a braincell knows these things...though I'm sure those without braincells will be grateful for your wisdom..
I will however plead the 5th as I know your type vey well...and I have nil concern over my spelling, punctuation, grammar etc...sorry it upsets you.. :(

To others who took time to reply in a helpful way...thanks I appreciate your time :)

Re: Narcs and cyclists

vincenzo22
woops....@ most of you...same message as above...Excellent though sadly predictable ;)