classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
ash
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

My favorite is a black bottle with Lancome friends

ash
Can also be used - import instrument, expensive essence is no longer a waste, all transported to the bottom of the skin.

My favorite is a black bottle with Lancome friends, after the introduction of FOREO mini plus, so that the effect of muscle fluid plus multiplication.

Not only the muscle fluid, essence, cream can be used to import, absorb better.

It is worth mentioning that the two machines to be said later also has the import function, in contrast CELLlift need to change the nose, but also requires special essence.

The Tarica massage head is too small, the whole face is not easy to import, easy to pull the skin, FOREO mini plus no special requirements for the essence, the area is large enough, more practical!luna brush cleaner Face Exfoliator Brush and Silicone Cleansing Device for Combination Skin, Blue.Just 2 minutes' using your luna morning and night leaves the skin looking naturally beautiful with a healthy-looking glow, while lessening the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Simply apply your cleanser, wet the luna foreo discount
  and turn it on. After cleansing your face, apply the reverse surface to wrinkle-prone areas in lower-frequency anti-aging mode. In just 3 days, you'll feel the confidence that comes from having naturally beautiful, youthful-looking skin.

Can also be used so - massage instrument, where the class on where to put, relieve fatigue, lifting tension can also promote blood circulation, unconsciously the skin even more rosy and good color Oh, and quickly took home FOREO mini plus!