Music

FlawedDiamond
if any of you know anything about Lauryn Hill you will know she had a mental breakdown after a break up with one of Bob Marley's sons.

Forgive them father for they know not what they do
Forgive them father for they know not what they do

It took me a little while to discover
Wolves in sheep coats who pretend to be lovers
Men who lack conscience will even lie to themselves, to themselves
A friend once said, and I found to be true
That everyday people, they lie to God too
So what makes you think, that they won't lie to you

Forgive them father for they know not what they do
Forgive them, forgive them
Forgive them father for they know not what they do
Forgive them, forgive them

Lauryn Hill "Forgive them Father"

http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/Forgive-Them-Father-lyrics-Lauryn-Hill/1E8A66264116AC2948256BCF000D6E9F

Re: Music

Re: Music

FlawedDiamond

Re: Music

FlawedDiamond

Re: Music

Re: Music

FlawedDiamond
both of those songs and the Crush video are the best. Thanks
vm

Re: Music

vm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prrwSME_QEc&ob=av2e

I been listening to a lot of sociopath themed songs. This maybe the best on ever. Elliott Smith's "I didn't understand" is good too but a little sappy.
vm

Re: Music

vm
Iggy Pop's "Some Weird Sin" is great too.

Re: Music

JRochette
I'm a metalhead through and through, this is actually one of my "core" traits. I find the music to be quite interesting and an in depth analysis of many things. I find that this music is a constant stimulus for my mind. The lyrical themes can be interesting (I stick to those bands mostly). I also enjoy dubstep, drum n' bass, aggrotech, punk, blues, jazz, and classical. I am very musically oriented and I find that it is one of my favourite areas of study.

Examples of some of the metal I listen to:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZu9-0IVzX0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7oGGud2Jk4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3RgN1A9I8c
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFsRMuFOXHw

vm

Re: Music

vm
I can get with that. I Don't listen to a whole lot of metal though. Last "Metal" show I saw was Boris and Red Sparrows. I like dark ambient though like Sun o))) and Nadja. Way into jazz I own about 4000 records. I have a little bit of everything. I live in Los Angeles and everyone plays here.
vm

Re: Music

vm
Here's a really sexy jazz song with a sociopath theme.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLFlJIqiMLc
vm

Re: Music

vm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQBDsNiCCNM

not being able to post youtube's is so 2005. durrrrrr
vm

Re: Music

vm
vm

Re: Music

vm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwyY9vlFJA0 This whole album is brilliant.

Re: Music

Secret Eyes
vm

Re: Music

vm

Re: Music

littlehorn024
I like anything that is fast, dark and heavy. Some death metal, black metal, industrial. Metal in general. I find that classical and symphonic music is quite appealing too.
Justin Colombi

Re: Music

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=O0M5D5OA-d4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jwsjt7G8DzU