Making new accounts, why?

Oh, You Know
I've noticed that many people on here create exact duplicates of their original account and use it instead. Is this simply because they lose their old log-in information, or perhaps the copies are sociopath playing games? It's strange because I can't see a logical reason behind remaking an account if you aren't trying to hide who you were before the new account.

Can someone who has done this explain?

Re: Making new accounts, why?

Re: Making new accounts, why?

Secret Eyes