LATISSE? Lash Enhancement

ash

LATISSE? Lash Enhancement

ash
LATISSE is a prescription drug that must be prescribed by a doctor.  It has been FDA approved  for inadequate eyelash growth (hypotrichosis). It is used to grow longer lashes that are both darker and thicker.

A quick and simple daily application to the base of the upper eyelashes is all you need to grow longer, more beautiful lashes. In just six to eight weeks, you can expect thicker lashes with full results in about 16 weeks. You must continue to use LATISSE? to maintain the results. If discontinued, lashes will gradually fall out and return to their original state.

LATISSE has been offered by Silk Touch Med Spa for over a year with long lasting results. “Just ask any of our staff to show you their lashes”, adds Dr. Kerr, “everyone without exception has achieved amazing results.”Now you can grow your own longer, fuller, darker eyelashes with an FDA approved treatment that really works. These photos show results before and after 16 weeks of using latisse online purchase. buy latisse online free shipping (bimatoprost ophthalmic solution) 0.03% is the first and only prescription treatment approved by the FDA for inadequate or insufficient eyelashes, growing them longer, fuller and darker.

HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR LATISSE? TO WORK?We are happy to take before and after pictures for you….but it’s always a good idea to take one yourself.  We’d love to feature you on our website! You should start to see results in as little as 2 weeks.