If you need to put more than one drop in the same eye

If you need to put more than one drop in the same eye

Rest the other fingers of that hand on the face.

While looking up, gently press the dropper so that a single drop falls into the hole formed by the lower eyelid. Remove the index finger from the lower eyelid.

Close the eye for 2 to 3 minutes and tilt the head down, as if looking at the floor. Try not to blink or squeeze the eyelids.

Place a finger on the lacrimal and press it gently.

Use a disposable tissue to dry any excess liquid from the face.And for all we know, careprost on sale has sold more than a million bottles and gained thousands of following.One thing we should note is that this product is an prescription drug, if we want to get it, the prescription is essential, and secondly this product has an expensive price.Don't worry, market has offered alternative way for your trouble.Here is an product named careprost with a third of the price.Careprost has same ingredients as Latisse, for example.it also contains 0.03% bimatoprost ophthalmic price being the active ingredients, therefore, this product is also named generic latisse. importantly, this product is an over-the-counter product, you can just buy careprost online or at retail store.

If you need to put more than one drop in the same eye, wait at least 5 minutes before putting on the second drop.
Replace the cap on the dropper bottle and tighten it. Do not dry or rinse the tip of the dropper.

Wash your hands to eliminate any excess medication.