I'm pretty dumb

Norm chickie
I thought you would all like to know how stupid I am. Like sociopaths are so cool. It would be so much fun to hook up with one because I am pretty useless so of course I have no real goals. So I like totally wrap my life into someone else's because otherwise I would be a useless breather. But it totally has to be someone that has huge character flaws so I look better (because I am shit) and I can bring drama aka purpose to my life. That is how fucking retarded I am :-P

Re: I'm pretty dumb

Norm chickie
LMFAO good job pretending u r me buddy lol but go ahead..keep it up u r doing awesome...even though u r totally off. Please no don't ruin my reputation on here what will everyone think of me?

Wait a minute could I just go and get myself another user name if I am still curious enough to be blogging on this site?

Feel privileged the only reason I'm giving u my attention and blogging away the last 2 days is because I am bored and have a dreadful flu.

Re: I'm pretty dumb

UKan
Are you that bloke Parasympathetic?

Re: I'm pretty dumb

Norm chickie
Yes...he is pretending to me...lol...he is following my posts adding little tidbits here and there...lol...*shaking my head*

Re: I'm pretty dumb

UKan
I didn't ask you, cunt. I'm well aware what the person is doing. I saw earlier posts by him and wanted to tell him to keep up the good work. How's the flu? Do you vomit a lot?