I'm Back

JRochette
I had noticed that after my account did not log in I was not the only one going under this username. Someone else was making posts under the username JRochette as a guest (as I was doing because I could not log on). Nothing that they posted had in depth detail but rather minor details found in my previous posts. From this point on only trust this username if it is a registered user.

Re: I'm Back

Re: I'm Back

JRochette
Only comment that I noticed that wasn't me was about the power supply for the glove in which I had to google what they mentioned as it was a cumputer part if I remember correctly. All other statements I verify and if I find others that were not posted by myself I will make note of them.