I’ll start the idea. Dan is good at development

ash

I’ll start the idea. Dan is good at development

ash
“I’ll start the idea. Dan is good at development and making sure it’s how I envision it. He brings it to life,” she said.

Customers are offered a one-on-one free Facetime session with a stylist. Live shows are shown every Wednesday on TYME’s website that features Smith showing viewers new tricks and styles they can try.

Longtime customer Bethany Schroeder is among them. Prior to discovering the TYME Iron two years ago, she had given up attempting to curl her long, straight and thick hair because it was so time-consuming and her hair never responded to any other curling tool she tried.tyme also offers live, face to facestyling appointments.What is the TYME iron ? Well Not only is this iron so stylish and so blogger I might add, it’s also really smart, I havent seen a hair tool like it! The good thing about this is it’s not just a curling iron but tyme curling iron on sale can also be used to straighten hair as well, the perfect all in one tool, some of you might think you can do that with any hair straightener but I personally think this gives nicer curls which last longer than any straightener I’ve used.