I have discovered with the Clarisonic Mia2

ash

I have discovered with the Clarisonic Mia2

ash
There are additional benefits that I have discovered with the Clarisonic Mia2:

I am now able to use other products that previously would have made my skin worse, and I can continue to use the cleansers and moisturizers that I have. There is no need to discard them because Clarisonic Mia2 works in a combination with them.

Like I said, the device is waterproof, so you can safely use your facial cleaning routine while having a shower or a bath, and it allows you to save time.

It is neat and perfect for travel situations.clarisonic goes beyond cleansing by using sonic technology to gently yet deeply cleanse pores of environmental toxins, makeup and bacteria - without abrasion or harsh chemicals.Unlike superficial cleansing, Clarisonic Mia removes greater than six times more makeup and actually increases product absorption - making skin more receptive to skincare ingredients (up to 61% of Vitamin C in a recent clinical study).With regular daily use the clarisonic reduces dry skin patches, oily areas and blemishes and immediately leaves skin feeling and looking smoother.

The unit switches off if you do not use it after a minute.

The sensitive brushes may be purchased and stored for future use.