Grocery Store Exploit

Re: Grocery Store Exploit

JRochette
I've never been much of a thief but I am running out of ways to keep my impulse under control as I can't shake this boredom. Might need to up my game and see how fun it is.

Re: Grocery Store Exploit

Re: Grocery Store Exploit

JRochette
Computers arn't really my thing, too much to maintain. Plus you don't get to see the after effects of how you fucked shit up which is half the fun (why I never found stealing to be super intriguing). You also don't get physical reward from it, the only other reason for me to possibly do it if I don't get to see after effects.

Re: Grocery Store Exploit

Re: Grocery Store Exploit

JRochette
@Kao

No need, I understand the sensitive nature of legallity surrounding that topic. I may need to look deeper into it to see if I would get any enjoyment. It is a thought atleast.

Re: Grocery Store Exploit