For Everyone

peopleperson
Anyone on this website seeking to find out if they are a Sociopath needn't worry. If you have come to the website it is clear you are not a sociopath. Sociopath's do not care about others nor do they worry whether they are affecting others. So sleep well.

Re: For Everyone

JRochette
If you took the time to read the forum you would notice that I and the other (what 2? Active socios on this site) use the forum as a chance to discuss tactics in how to apply our skills. It is a self serving purpose. We are trying to hone our special skillset and the internet is a great place to do that. Furthermore by helping each other we are getting help in return whilst enabling the other (yes, socios can still be enablers). It is always amusing knowing that there are others similar to yourself fucking shit up/ manipulating people in their area as you are in yours. This forum isn't about care or affect.

Re: For Everyone

Fed Up
Or, if you are a socio, you might come on this board to see if your empath is talking about you and getting advice.  After all, aren't you socios two steps ahead?

There appears to be a decent amount of traffic/comments on the daily blogs.  I bet you there is a fair amount of socio traffic.

My socio LOVES the internet and anonymous correspondence.  Especially websites where he can publicity humiliate people, without having his identity revealed.

Everything is going "digital", including socios. BEWARE.

Re: For Everyone

Oh, You Know
..I see this one was already addressed.  I love these types, the ones that think they know socios better than we know ourselves.  Oh well, I'll pounce on the next one (curse my prior engagements).

@Fed Up  I actually never thought about checking to see if my pets were on here talking about me or not.  Surely, I would know if they are, as I absorb all information on this site as I do any other source of information I find entertaining or useful, but I never had the intention of looking.

Although, I find it funny that in my "big one" thread there was a lot of empaths/pretend empaths saying "are you MY socio?? this sounds just like my relationship to a tee."  First, of course it does, we are cut from the same mold, and all attempt to appear perfect in the eyes of their conquest.  Second, why on Gods green Earth would you ever, EVER, throw up a red flag saying "come get me, I'm socio bait."  This baffles me greatly, although, there seems to be a lot of socio sympathizers/junkies around here looking for their fix or someone to tell them "it gets better with time."  So many that is to be expected.