Female sociopaths

sunbeam71a
Why is it that most posts here refer to 'him' as being the sociopath in the relationship. Are sociopaths predominantly male?  I know they aren't exclusively because I was married to one.

Re: Female sociopaths

Female Sociopaths

Neuroman2
I was engaged to a woman who was a Sociopath.  This woman was very dangerous.  Not only was she a Sociopath but she was gorgeous.  She could attract male and female sexual partners.  She required constant stimulation from her sexual partners.

Re: Female Sociopaths

Re: Female Sociopaths

SoloPath

Re: Female Sociopaths

Re: Female Sociopaths

SoloPath

Re: Female Sociopaths

Re: Female Sociopaths

SoloPath

Re: Female Sociopaths

Oh, You Know
Again, you have not offended me; defacing the name of sociopathy aside. I am correcting that which was incorrect. You are free to continue making "come back" justifications, but everyone here knows you are not a sociopath. You can drop the act or continue your empty existence in denial.  That choice is entirely up to you. Just as it is entirely up to me whether or not I care to reply in return.

All of what you said in response to attempt to validate your stance was completely absurd.  I am a sociopath through and through and I often tell my marks early on what I am.  Nearly all my marks are told at some point.  The desire of socio is to create a completely willing victim.  This is almost impossible to do if you aren't willing to admit that you desire their complete submission.  "I just want you to do this for me" only works so many times before they begin to suspect that what you really mean is "I want complete obedience from you."

Although, considering you do not appear to me as high functioning or a sociopath, I am sure you do not have any experience with this.  Have you even had a victim?

You appear to be a narc more than a sociopath.  Considering every socio on here has quickly identified each other, myself included, I very seriously doubt that you are one if I can't tell that you are.  It's not a matter of "what you reveal," which proves you are not one in it self, but in how you present yourself.  Feeling you are wrong to any degree, hating yourself in any way, questioning yourself and not even being able to decide if you DO hate yourself at all, is all traits of an empath, and all complete contradictions to a socio.

I'm not trying to "be mean" and I'm certainly not offended. I am trying to educate you. The sooner you accept what you are not, the sooner you can discover what you are. There are many disorders overlapping sociopathy. If you truly feel you are a sociopath, you might have a similar disorder and that is why you are confused. But, for a fact, you are not a sociopath. Please just accept that and stop trying to blame me for my diagnosis.

Re: Female Sociopaths

SoloPath