Feeling romantic so I decided to write a song

Feeling romantic so I decided to write a song

Oh, You Know
When I first saw you I knew you were the one
There was no question like asking if there was a Sun
It went without saying so I had to make you mine
But you were with another man so I was out of luck
But I'm not one to lose so I tore you both apart
And now it is me that's the owner of your heart

So come little lady, don't say a word
I put it on my life I'll give you the world
And if the world wont bow to you
I promise I'll make it burn until it comes to you

Now everything between us is absolutely perfect
You are my princess and I'm your knight in armor
And I'll destroy anyone that would try to harm ya
Just stay by my side and anything is possible
I'll open up your dreams and turn them into reality
And all you have to do is promise you'll always be with me

So come little lady, don't say a word
I put it on my life I'll give you the world
And if the world wont bow to you
I promise I'll make it burn until it comes to you

Now sometimes we fight and sometimes you cry
But I promise to never again become that guy
I didn't mean to shout at you just please hear me out
And did I really hit you when I blacked out
I'm sorry baby girl that will never happen again
Just come into my arms you are mine until the end

So come little lady, don't say a word
I put it on my life I'll give you the world
And if the world wont bow to you
I promise I'll make it burn until it comes to you

Everything around us is starting to fall apart
We used to have that spark now where is all the heart
It's killing me to say this but now the time has come
Either get back on your knees or this relationship is done
I guess you've made your choice I'm just sorry I have to say
After all we have been through you're going to die today

Re: Feeling romantic so I decided to write a song

Re: Feeling romantic so I decided to write a song

Oh, You Know
Haha. Nice. I often write raps despite not having the appearance to pull of the genre. I enjoy writing anything though, songs, poems, prose, stories (short and novel length), you name it. Being creative is a good way to kill boredom.

Re: Feeling romantic so I decided to write a song

Secret Eyes

Re: Feeling romantic so I decided to write a song

Re: Feeling romantic so I decided to write a song

JRochette
I thought I could post this song here. I write it so that I could visualize it while I was writting, it helped the urges a little bit but the thoughts were almost like foreplay instead. Not a rap, in my head it has a slow-ish vibe.

A sycophantic look, deep within her eyes
Her lips rest upon my neck, as she hugs me with her thighs
She wants my love in passion-play, other thoughts are on my mind

So I tie her to the bedpost, she thinks it's all a kinky little game
She doesn't know what I have planned for her, excruciating pain.

I pull forth my trusty tools from a ragged leather bag
As I walk up to the four-poster and admire the doe that I have tagged

As she moistens to the thought, of the pleasure I will bring
I trap within my vicegrips, her clitorus, so that I may hear her sing
As I rip away the delicate nerve  she bleeds rather profusely

Now I grab my hammer and raise it above my head
Three strikes do her left ribs, she struggles for a breath
Then I draw my razorblades to sketch upon her skin
First I make cloud, then I draw a bird
Finally a lake, she will never say another word

Re: Feeling romantic so I decided to write a song

Re: Feeling romantic so I decided to write a song

JRochette
@Kao

That song came from an urge that I was feeling. Writting it down helps me visualize and control it so it doesn't manifest in full. That is normally the "tone" my whole mind and body goes into when I feel an urge or I am about to do something "bad". 100% serious, cold, but I'm just doing it for jollies like a kid and their toys. This is something that I, along with others have noticed and it is why I call "pets" my "toys" instead.

No point to the idea of drawing on her skin with razorblades, I just thought that it seemed fun.

On the topic of devices I have never really thought of electricity, I don't think I'm a fan of it (no real reason) it just seems unrulely I guess. As for blunt objects, I feel every weapon can be delicate and I do not see a blunt object much differently than a blade other than the type of striking done. Blades cause a burning sensation while blunt objects cause deep pain inside the bones and surrounding tissue. I like both for what they were designed for and I don't think I could pick one over the other. I am however a trained stick fighter so that could have something to do with it. We use stick, staff, sword, knife, nunchuku, hand to hand, improv weapon, etc so I am well versed in many weapon styles, I see them for their potential use and do not deem one better than the other.

Re: Feeling romantic so I decided to write a song

Secret Eyes

Re: Feeling romantic so I decided to write a song

JRochette
Do you not like out ability to manipulate words into both beautiful poems and brutal fantasies? All the while creating an emotionless tone. Come on Donna, the song was sopposed to make everyone smile, I guess you don't get our sense of humour.