Excuse and Funny Story

Re: Excuse and Funny Story

Welcome back.

Intelligence isn't a vital tool for socios?  You really are losing your mind.  (Not meant in an argumentative way.  Saying that now to spare the necessity of this explanation later.)

HFS are on completely different levels to LFS despite having a very similar (or identical) set of skills; minus intelligence.  It is what makes us capable of inward reflection (vital to manipulative development), what makes us less violent (thus less noticeable), and makes us able to become truly successful (monetary value).  You don't see m(any) LFS with even the faintest form of power or wealth that wasn't inherited.

Sure, wealth can easily come from intelligence without socio skills, but all the instinctive puzzle-piecing going on in a socios head makes them able to make decisions that empaths would never be able to make.  Look at Trump.  If he didn't have the brains to make good calls, all his daddy's money and emotional incapacity wouldn't mean shit.  He would just bankrupt a shit load of companies instead of everything he touches turning to gold.  If he had intelligence but not the socio nature, he wouldn't be able to make decisions that make him even wealthier in the process of destroying countless lives.

Still, I understand where you are coming from.  The core socio skills, with or without intelligence, would be highly effective for manipulation purposes.  We both see behind society's veil and see what is and isn't there.  However, I have met enough LFS to know they are not on the same level as a HFS in manipulation.  LFS are no more than pawns of true sociopath.

As you said yourself in a previous thread; HFS's intelligence makes everything a sociopath is run a little more efficient.