Did You Know TYME Announces

ash

Did You Know TYME Announces

ash
BELLEVUE, Iowa, Sept. 11, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- TYME is excited to announce the launch of the TYME Iron Pre-Sale! The TYME Iron is a revolutionary new hair tool invented by Jacynda Smith that both curls and straightens hair!

The tyme iron was made to help women create many styles of beautiful curls in less tyme, and it also straightens as well! It effectively replaces many different sizes of curling irons as well as your current flat iron, simplifying your hot tool collection into one single tool!did we mention that it also comes with a super awesome heat sleeve for traveling and storage?! Jacynda put a lot of tyme iron review into the design of both the iron and the sleeve to ensure ease of use, sleek design, as well as superior functionality. Also, you will be helping a family run startup take flight and turn our dream of helping consumers create great looks in less tyme into a reality!

The TYME Iron has "professional quality construction" meaning it is very well built and designed to withstand the test of tyme! Gold plated titanium plates; single 400 degree temperature setting for ease of use and better outcomes for your hair; you can read more about this on our FAQ page (link below).