Daily Positive

12

Daily Positive

coolhandluke

Re: Daily Positive

coolhandluke

Re: Daily Positive

Erin

Re: Daily Positive

Erin

Re: Daily Positive

funny face
i live off the government, don't do any real work.
i've tried to have a normal job but it didn't work out. i hate having a boss and i loathe spending time around people.
right now i just fuck around and have fun.

Re: Daily Positive

coolhandluke

Re: Daily Positive

Erin

Re: Daily Positive

Erin

Re: Daily Positive

funny face
The working man is a sucker

Re: Daily Positive

Erin

Re: Daily Positive

funny face
i don't give a shit about all that phony shit. i just want excitement and fun.
it's too bad i wasn't born in another century. i hate this era

Re: Daily Positive

Erin

Re: Daily Positive

funny face
The Roman empire. Basically any nation that wanted to destroy and conquer.

Re: Daily Positive

coolhandluke

Re: Daily Positive

coolhandluke

Re: Daily Positive

Erin

Re: Daily Positive

coolhandluke
Coffee.

Simply put, these places have the best coffee.  I was not a big coffee drinker until I was about 20, but since then I haven't looked back.  Especially when I quit drinking and partying, it seemed I replaced the massive amounts of alcohol I regularly consumed with coffee.

I'm not a Starbucks guy, or Au Bon Pain, they both make me sick.  If I want burnt tasting bitter coffee I'll just screw a pot up myself and save myself the $7 a cup.  I'm more of a Dunkin Donuts guy myself, but I love the coffee at work more than most brands.  And it's not just here.

Here the coffee is free, creamer, sugar, the whole nine yards.  They want people to work here, so they pump us full of coffee for nothing-and it's excellent coffee.  Strong, but doesn't screw with your stomach too much, and very tasty.  Very good thing about this place.

Re: Daily Positive

Erin

Re: Daily Positive

coolhandluke
no I can't say that I have.  Actually cut this post short (in case the end seemed abrupt) for an impromptu meeting.  What's it like?

Re: Daily Positive

Erin
12