Quantcast

Chet

12

Chet

lunaprey
I have a client who needs a graphic designer for a logo. I told him I knew someone who might be able to help.

If interested, please let me know and add my QQ: 2361001038

Long live Luna!

Re: Chet

Thrope
Fucking mongloid coke baby. You're clearly not much of a business woman if you're recommending random strangers who you know nothing about to your clients.

Re: Chet

lunaprey
Thrope wrote
Fucking mongloid coke baby. You're clearly not much of a business woman if you're recommending random strangers who you know nothing about to your clients.
If she turns out to be good, I will have found a valuable friend with whom I can sub-contract work to anytime I like. How is that bad business? The client is very casual, and favors me, so I think he will only admire my initiative to help him even with problems I can't handle myself.

Re: Chet

(S)limey™ The Cycle Path
Have you seen any of her work?

Re: Chet

UKan
Random stranger on a site full of nutters, at that.

Re: Chet

Inquirer
Luna, why don't you put 'Vote for Luna' or 'Long live Luna' in your signature instead?

And what's the fee for the logo?
Paint the man, cut the lines.

Re: Chet

Chet
luna, I mentioned on an old post that I guess was too crowded for you to see that the qq program was messing up my computer, and I couldn't locate where to add people anyway. Are there other programs we could use?
If it gets you up a story to be smart, very high chance that you aren't.

Re: Chet

Cain (Badass)
lunaprey wrote
I have a client who needs a graphic designer for a logo. I told him I knew someone who might be able to help.

If interested, please let me know and add my QQ: 2361001038

Long live Luna!
Your business is fucking stupid. Makes me wanna wreck your homepage.
If everybody minded their own business, the world would go around a great deal faster than it does.

Re: Chet

lunaprey
You have to use QQ International.

If that doesn't work... Um... well, just email me a couple graphic design things you've done.

The client wants his name "Scoville Scale" to look really cool, and evil.. With lots of red and black. He wants it as his logo for this website: http://scovillescale.co.uk

The current logo is obviously very ugly, so we need a good one.

Can you do it, and do you have any works that might show what it would look like, and would you do it for 50 USD?

my email is lunaprey7@gmail.com

Thanks!

Re: Chet

Chet
I've edited photos and made card before. Like my icon. I can just do the logo best as I can and send that to you. If he likes it, he likes it. If he doesn't then oh well. Couldn't hurt to try. Is that all there is to it? Make his name look red&black and evil?
If it gets you up a story to be smart, very high chance that you aren't.

Re: Chet

lunaprey
Make it look cool. Perhaps a little shiny... 3d.. I don't know look at the website.. and decide what would look best, and we can have a try :)

I can't wait to see your talent chet!!

Re: Chet

Inquirer
With other words, feel no pressure.
Paint the man, cut the lines.

Re: Chet

Chet
Alright I'll probably sketch it sometime today and then take a picture of it, edit it, try to add effects this evening.
If it gets you up a story to be smart, very high chance that you aren't.

Re: Chet

(S)limey™ The Cycle Path
So you're not a graphic designer haha, you're gonna seriously embarrass Luna to her client haha funny as fuck.

Re: Chet

Chet
If they don't like it then they just don't pay me. At the very least it's another aesthetic to compare with the original.
If it gets you up a story to be smart, very high chance that you aren't.

Re: Chet

lunaprey
Sue Donym™ wrote
So you're not a graphic designer haha, you're gonna seriously embarrass Luna to her client haha funny as fuck.
If you had any business sense, you would realize that it likely wouldn't even be shown to the client if it wasn't good.

I guess ignorance is funnier though.

Re: Chet

Cain (Badass)
You probably do your logo designs in paint.
If everybody minded their own business, the world would go around a great deal faster than it does.

Re: Chet

lunaprey
haha, we don't do logo designs at all..

the current design was submitted by the client

Re: Chet

Chet
lol could you all stop sabotaging my potential career opportunity?
If it gets you up a story to be smart, very high chance that you aren't.

Re: Chet

Inquirer
Don't underestimate Paint. I've got a friend that can do some cool things in it.

@Chet - Do you have a scanner?
Paint the man, cut the lines.
12