Borderline feels like Im going to lose my mind

Borderline feels like Im going to lose my mind

Madonna
You know what I like to do?

I don't have much of an imagination. So, I steal from others. I make up stories. I post fake pictures. I pretend to have more kids.  I pretend to be someone I am not. There is one women in particular that I am particularly jealous of. I really copy her.

What does that make me?

increased levels of chronic stress and conflict, decreased satisfaction of romantic partners, abuse, and unwanted pregnancy. However, these links may apply to personality disorders in general.

TNP

Re: Borderline feels like Im going to lose my mind

TNP
BPD: The personality disorder that started a new global cult.

Re: Borderline feels like Im going to lose my mind

Chet
You should watch the movie Antichrist.

If you can relate to the 'main character', get help.
If it gets you up a story to be smart, very high chance that you aren't.

Re: Borderline feels like Im going to lose my mind

Drucocu

Re: Borderline feels like Im going to lose my mind

emilynghiem
Dear M: First of all, your capacity to connect this deeply can be used in creative ways. Theatre, writing, therapy counseling, teaching, etc. all use these type of skills.  So I would suggest finding ways to challenge yourself and use your capacity in positive constructive ways that are enjoyable, beneficial and bring satisfaction to you. Secondly where these become a problem, find out what issue is in conflict or being avoided. And choose to forgive and resolve that issue, perception or conflict instead of overcompensating for it. I have 2-3 dear friends who counsel people how to overcome these things. One is an atheist and uses Buddhist concepts of meditation and letting go, free grace to start over and not to attach one's mind to "keeping inventory" on oneself or others, but making the most of each day and each relationship to be productive and effective. Another uses Christian prayer, even deep deliverance and exorcism when necessary, to get rid of generational issues that condition people; all this is overcome by prayer for forgiveness, so you don't stay stuck. And one of my friends just counsels people to confront any source of fear, stress, or anxiety and commit to overcoming these. I tend to focus on forgiveness/unforgiveness to get rid of these conditions and obstacles. There are both spiritual and secular studies on forgiveness, and I posted some resources on webpages because I refer them to so many people, it was easier to list them in one spot http://www.spiritual-healing.us And my friends' numbers if you want experienced advice on how to overcome even your worst issues, fears and garbage are posted at http://www.canonegirlchangetheworld.org I relate to you because I am an empath, where it can be almost debilitating sometimes and a friend of mine asked me to get evaluated and make sure I am not BPD though I may have some OCD or manic traits the way my creative process goes to extremes and is not orderly. So I try to use my gifts and capacities in creative artistic ways, and not let them get negative or self-defeating.
Anything that works for me will probably work for anyone else with mood disorders, BPD or sociopathic issues. As long as you can forgive and address your fears, then you can use any weakness as a strength and not let your strengths get abused as weaknesses. We all have these different areas, so we just make the most of what we have, forgive the rest, and work with others who can teach us where we are weak. Take care, M when you run into fears or things you cannot forgive, then find people who can help you to forgive and let go so you can overcome those shortcomings or setbacks and be a better person for it! Yours truly, Emily

Re: Borderline feels like Im going to lose my mind

Maria
I know women like you and they make me sick to my stomach. I like being an individual and I like to preserve that about myself. I don't want a bunch of copiers getting my tattoos, wearing the same shoes, want to vacation in the same place,  joining causes that are the same.

Develop a style all your own. Find your own personality and interests and stick with it.

Re: Borderline feels like Im going to lose my mind

She Has An Opinion

Re: Borderline feels like Im going to lose my mind

Venator of Verum
Non-conforming is certainly a hard thing to do when other people get your tattoos, wear the same shoes, vacation in the same place and join your cause.
It's easier to bear no tattoos, get rid of all your shoes, not vacation and fuck all causes except your own.

Re: Borderline feels like Im going to lose my mind

Maria
Those were examples. I have more.

A woman i know bought a car to look like mine, clothes like mine, developed opinions like mine, went to a state where I went to college, went to a country I have been to and started to eat a similar diet to mine.

Is that normal or a little pathological?

Re: Borderline feels like Im going to lose my mind

Maria
I am not saying I am never inspired by fashion or style. I am saying, I do not pick a person, dissect them, and then become them.

Will it make me respect or like a person more?

No. I like free spirits who have their own minds and desires and traits.

A lot of PDs mirror. I respect people who get to know themselves through introspection or therapy.

Re: Borderline feels like Im going to lose my mind

She Has An Opinion

Re: Borderline feels like Im going to lose my mind

Medulla
Yes, indeed. It is.
Will you suck me off now? My intellect isnt free.

Re: Borderline feels like Im going to lose my mind

Maria
Deeply.

lol

Re: Borderline feels like Im going to lose my mind

marco1
Buy abortion pills online at cheap rate with best offers from nestpillmart which is the best pharmacy store available. Get exciting offers from nestpillmart on MTP kit online purchasing like buy 4 MTP kits online and get 2 kits free.