BeddingSocios

Secret Eyes
vm

Re: BeddingSocios

vm
Pics or GTFO.

Re: BeddingSocios

JRochette
I quess you could call me sadistic. I like my girls bound, gagged, and blindfolded. I enjoy pushing pain/humiliation thresholds with them.

Certain things that really turn me on are:

-When I fuck a girl and she is crying due to how rough I am being inside her
-Choking them while I fuck them
-Choking them with my cock while I face-fuck them
-Anal sex, but if they enjoy it that takes all the fun out of it

Basically my biggest turn on is if the girl is willing to do whatever I want but she doesn't enjoy it herself. This shows my complete dominance and I find it amusing and pleasurable.

There are a bunch of fantasies that I also have been wanting to try but I don't have a suitable toy yet. Hopefully I will have one soon.

Re: BeddingSocios

Re: BeddingSocios

Secret Eyes

Re: BeddingSocios

JRochette
I enjoy seeing the emotion in them because they are my toys. Wow, that really isn't an easy question to answer, other than that I really don't know why I want to see their emotional changes/pain. Only that I find it amusing and a release. I guess it is just a need to exploit EVERY weakness in a person before I am done. While I have not killed anyone that would be ending their ultimate weakness, that they are still mortal and it would probably stiate my urges for some time. However, I have more self control than that and I like being free right now.

Instead of murder I just want a sweet little package that is willing to do everything I say but not necessarily enjoy the feeling. That would be perfect, like a little sex toy.

Re: BeddingSocios

jattor
Its all about domination. In the bedroom or anywhere else for that matter you belong to me! When i ask to go back to your/my place dont be fooled im only giving you the illusion of a choice.
you can always run but never hide.

Re: BeddingSocios

SoloPath

Re: BeddingSocios

All of those turn ons you mentioned (JR) I share as well.

Personally, I very much enjoy every part of the BDSM spectrum.  Such a lovely form of expression, and one of the few areas where you can truly let out your true nature without (much) risk of exposure.  People think you are just a sexual deviant, not a complete deviant.

I frequently push the boundaries to go as close to rape as possible without actually crossing that line.  As two of you have already stated; making it as uncomfortable to them as possible without losing their consent.  It is just fun and arousing to see my victim completely bend to my will, and really that is far more satisfying than the sex.  I only have sex when; it is terribly convenient, I want to push their sexual boundaries, or i want to "win" (namely getting committed girls/virgins to fuck).  There is the exception of girls I simply enjoy fucking (the, two? there has been).

Girls that I can "play rape"/sexually exploit, or are in a serious relationship AND overly attractive/good in bed are the only girls that I generally have sex with more than once.

Re: BeddingSocios

JRochette
I agree, their submission definately trumps my dick being inside them as far as sexual arousal goes. I think this is part of why if it was "making love" I could never finish. I remember once it had been over an hour and I had quite bored with the sex so I just faked it and pulled out. If it is rough I definately finish.

Also does any other here have a difference between ejaculation and orgasm (specifically male lol). Because I can ejaculate without having an orgasm and I can orgasm without ejaculating (depending on the situation). The differences lie in the type of sex and how satisfied I am.
vm

Re: BeddingSocios

vm

Re: BeddingSocios

I don't normally cum if I can't get stimulated enough to orgasm.  The only exceptions that come to mind is during masturbation done strictly for the sake of dealing with unwanted wood.  The opposite happens if I intentionally slow down/etc to prevent myself from cumming for the sake of continuing as long as possible.  If I prevent myself from cumming for long enough I end up having the orgasm without the release, which feels great but is surprisingly not as satisfying if both are done simultaneously (despite ejac - orgasm leaving no feeling of satisfaction).

Re: BeddingSocios

JRochette
@OYK

I realised the differences, I was just wondering if some of the other socios have experienced the same as me as they may only be stimulated by dominance.

For example: I can cum many times during sex, foreplay, etc however I rarely orgasm unless I have the dominance.

Re: BeddingSocios

Oh, You Know
Yes, I know you know the difference. I was more or less making sure I was answering the right question. (If you said "that's not what I'm talking about" I would know I wasn't on the same page.)

Although, that is mostly justification for my unnecessary explanation. So my apologizes.