BMW 530d (E39) restoration

JesseVoss
Hello,

This restoration was done by RIXCAR, a vehicle workshop located in Riga, Latvia. Our previous projects include such cars as BMW E24 M6, Ford Thunderbird, Studebaker Golden Hawk and many other American and European classics. To see these, take a look at the RIXCAR Facebook page or homepage.
This time around, we are working on something different than our usual old-school classics - a BMW E39 530d that we use for our service needs. Anyway, we think this write-up might be interesting for many readers.

When the Beemer arrives at the workshop it’s looking quite sad, but mechanically the car is rather sound; the engine and running gear have been regularly maintained and are in good condition. The fully-loaded interior and electronic package are all in perfectly working condition as well. For the most part, it is the state of the body that is letting it down. All in all, the car is ready to be brought back to its former glory.

For More You Can Check:-
Digital production company