Abortions

Fletch
Hi. I recently had the misfortune of getting a girl pregnant. I'm fairly confident that I can convince her to get the abortion, but she's talking all crazy and saying she won't. I've been going the route of being non-threatening so far, trying to make her feel like its the right thing to do or some shit but there may come a time very soon where more drastic measures will be necessary. I've thought of killing her, but this seems a little drastic. There doesn't seem to be effective ways to administer the drugs without her knowledge. Has anyone been in this situation and been successful with a certain manipulation focus? (Shame, fear, supportive, morals, ..etc)

Re: Abortions

Oh, You Know
Be like the millions of males across the globe and disappear.

Re: Abortions

Re: Abortions

Re: Abortions

Pacha
That's what you get for whoring yourself out. Are some men really that simple that they don't understand the simple concept of ejaculating into a vagina equals baby? How can anyone miss that? Honestly, you're like little animals with no self worth or will power. I think the woman should dump the baby, complete with diapers, on you then run off.

Re: Abortions

SoloPath

Re: Abortions

SoloPath

Re: Abortions

Fletch
@Solo

I haven't stayed out of jail this long by being an idiot.

If I did kill her, I wouldn't get caught. That being said, some of your lines could prove very effective, and I was always intending on using a persuasive or manipulative approach (which you'll see if you read my post, I'm sure your reaction was at least in part stirred by Kao's advice)

@Kao

While there would be a certain joy to following your advice, it really seems easier to go with a more subdued alternative, at least for now. I think that I will escalate in the following manner: 1. Manipulate gently, causing no psychological damage 2. Manipulate forcefully, breaking her will and turning her into a shell of a person 3. Attempt to administer drugs causing abortion 4. Physical assault in hopes of causing miscarriage 5. Murder

My advantage is that she seems to care for me, and once the abortion is complete, I'm sure that I can convince her that what I did, I did for her.. or something .. some people will truly believe anything and this is one of those cases.

Re: Abortions

Fletch
Oh and Pacha, fuck you.

Re: Abortions

Re: Abortions

Secret Eyes

Re: Abortions

SoloPath
vm

Re: Abortions

vm
I have had this happen a couple of times. I just tell them I'm going to take the baby and they will never see it again.

Re: Abortions

Secret Eyes

Re: Abortions

jattor
You know her so you cant kill her. At most she can have an accident to get rid of the baby use your imagination. next time dont give her your last name address or where you work then u could just disappear and not worry about child support thats what i do. it has not failed me yet.
vm

Re: Abortions

vm

Re: Abortions

Fletch
I have successfully concluded the matter. It turned out to be much easier than expected. If anyone is curious, it only took the skillful planting of two ideas: 1. That having an abortion is classy, rich people do it all the time. 2. That if she did not have an abortion, she would be alone forever and she would never see me again.

The combination of the two was surprisingly effective. I am almost disappointed that the solution was so trivial.

Re: Abortions

Oh, You Know
The solution to everything in life is trivial.  That knowledge comes with time.