ANYONE have ANYTHING intelligent to say?

12

ANYONE have ANYTHING intelligent to say?

Erin

Re: ANYONE have ANYTHING intelligent to say?

funny face

funny face
erin, you started the thread. you say something.

funny face
Go on.

funny face
erin, confess, you have feelings for me.

Re: ANYONE have ANYTHING intelligent to say?

Erin

Re: ANYONE have ANYTHING intelligent to say?

Erin

Re: ANYONE have ANYTHING intelligent to say?

Truth
Hey Girlie, yesterday made me see how futile most of this is on SW and how involved I've become with meaninglessness. It goes round and round.  I'm not leaving, just taking longer live life breaks.

Funny how Ukan and Medusa took time out of their busy schedule's to try and figure out who I am, but it was funny.

Today there's a festival in town, freinds are coming over and we're going to walk down.
Last years was great.

Anything interesting, I'll let you know.

Re: ANYONE have ANYTHING intelligent to say?

Erin

Re: ANYONE have ANYTHING intelligent to say?

Truth
TNP has a sharp edge, it's a rare person to go against the pack to say he has a real desire to understand himself to where it makes a difference.

I think he has more intellegence then the others. Yes he has a short fuse and can make the arrow hit the most painful spot, but he may have experienced to a fuller extent life.

I pray that he doesn't give in to the bloodlust, he's too good for that.

Re: ANYONE have ANYTHING intelligent to say?

coolhandluke

Re: ANYONE have ANYTHING intelligent to say?

Bluebird
Actually there are a lot of people here with intelligent things to say. Believe it or not the the SW crowd are generally of above average intelligence. there just seems to be a lot of petty snarling and posturing too.

Re: ANYONE have ANYTHING intelligent to say?

coolhandluke

Re: ANYONE have ANYTHING intelligent to say?

Truth
Yes a need for higher stimulus.

I agree that many on the site have more intelligence then not. Maybe the ones without schooling are intelligent too, they just didn't get the opportunity. They may have been too busy surviving.

I know it might sound weak, but I'm sorry about your early years Luke. I am a empath and a woman, so it's in my nature. Now if I said that to certain indivisual's on the site, I would get a verbal beating that would not affect me. I like who I am.
Why should I show compassion to those that would twist or find joy through throwing it back in my face?
I don't for the most part.

I've had foster children, sixteen and all teenager's. Every experience was different with each one.
I hope to take them in again but younger next time. Hopefully I'll gain wisdom from the site when dealing with children with less empathy.